Changing to off road mode

PRIN

What is the 4 digit code that needs to be used to move to the off road setting? Where do I find the 4 digits?

I don't know about the code, but you can do it within the IGO Connect app, afaik. With the bike turned on, swipe right on the app's main screen. There is a selection for 'Enable off road mode'. Tap that, you will get a caution/ regulation page to read and accept, once you accept, it should be done. I have tested this, just so I understood how to do it, but I have not ridden the bike in this mode yet. So I can't vouch that it did the trick, although I assume it did.

Thank you, found the swipe way to go to "off road". You did not have any trouble going back to class 2 setting? Don't know what the 4 digit code would be for. Possible for dealer to analyze your set up, etc.????

To go back to Class 2, you just do the same thing and select 'Disable off road mode'. That works fine, but again, I have not tested this on the road. I might tomorrow.

I'm not certain, but the code may be to change some settings. So primarily for the dealer or manufacturer. I believe Court wrote in his Bonadventure review that you could contact the company and get a code to change the assist modes on that bike from nine to five or three. So that might be one use. My bike has five assist modes, so I'm fine.

Thank you for that information. I have the 9 assist levels and like the "fine tning" it affords me. Thanks again.

I downloaded the manual and continue to use it. Some areas seem to be neglected it seems. But it has helped tremendously. Now have 150 miles on my bike and really enjoy it. Longest ride was 40 miles. Thanks for your help.

And just an update, I tested off road mode today, and works like a charm. Just remember to disable it if you're somewhere where Class 3 is not allowed.

Great, I will check it tomorrow on mine. Only 10 miles today. Had house chires to do. Where in Ohio do you live? I am in Grove City. Thanks for info.

I live just inside Gahanna. There are fortunately a lot of residential areas here where there is little traffic, and streets with long stretches of no stop signs.

My brother taught at Gahanna Lincoln for years. We have a number of paved bike paths in the Grove City area. I enjoy riding on the rails to trails paths. I have a rack for my car that can hold 2 ebikes. Perhaps you might be interested in doing a ride together sometime. I just did the Nelsonville to Athens traiway a little over a week ago. Beautiful ride. I also love 3 Creeks. My email address is [email protected]. If you are the least bit interested contact me on email and we can share more information without monopolizing this forum. Thanks, Ted

It takes you to a service menu where you can do thing like require a pin on start up. You can change tire size so the speedometer reads correctly (no this setting can't be used to make bike go faster I have tried) Few different thing like what Imperial Metric. Go in have a look around. Nothing too fancy just a menu

It takes you to a service menu where you can do thing like require a pin on start up. You can change tire size so the speedometer reads correctly (no this setting can't be used to make bike go faster I have tried) Few different thing like what Imperial Metric. Go in have a look around. Nothing too fancy just a menu
Great, I will check it out. No problem exiting the the program? I was under impression it was supposed to give diagnostic info about bike (battery condition, etc.)

Yeah either power off the bike to return to main menu or there is an option on second screen to exit this menu. My guess is this is not a secret menu you're not supposed to know about it's just a menu that you should only access when not ridding so they make it a pain to get into and out of to discourage you doing it when ridding (I have tried and it's a pain) I think someone posted a video on it at Bolton Bikes I'll try to dig it up

Great, thanks for info. I am disappointed not to see more activity on igo forum. Rad forum is extremely active. Again thank you. You don't happen to be Columbus Ohio area do you?

Congratulations ! Got my Discovery about 6 weeks ago. Now have 700 miles on it. Love it. You will really love yours. Love Ontario, have enjoyed many vacations there. Imagine you have great places to ride. Be safe. Enjoy. I especially enjoy the rails to trails bike paths. Thanks for your help.

Back