$35 Action Cam August 9 Sale

George S.

I wish everyone could make a little video of where they ride. It says a lot about what kinds of roads and paths we get, as cyclists, and a lot of places are downright interesting. Maybe do a one minute Courtly video of your bike for the start.

Amazon has a one day deal on basic Chinese Sports Camera. The reviews are decent, with the usual 5% who just get a DOA clunker.

I like chest mounts. Cameras that use apps to show what they are recording are better, easier to frame.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00X9Y2NF..._m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=S61EMB6XTZTJG4W26ZAP

Last edited:
I wish everyone could make a little video of where they ride. It says a lot about what kinds of roads and paths we get, as cyclists, and a lot of places are downright interesting. Maybe do a one minute Courtly video of your bike for the start.

Amazon has a one day deal on basic Chinese Sports Camera. The reviews are decent, with the usual 5% who just get a DOA clunker.

I like chest mounts. Cameras that use apps to show what they are recording are better, easier to frame.

Link?

It was 8% claimed when I put it up, and now it says "Lightning Deal is Over".

There is a fellow from England, Techmoan, who puts up a lot of reviews of the budget action cams on Youtube. He's very comprehensive and he puts up full clips to download to avoid the compression issues of uploading to YouTube.

Back