Juiced Bikes Electric Skateboards

Those kids really beat up a good skate board, hope it's built tough. Not much to it when you look at it. What a cool toy though. Wonder what it costs.

Couple people in town have these (mine is the only bike). They seem to zip along at a pretty good speed. (Faster than I want to go on one).

It’s good that there’s another player in the eboard marketplace. While my primary commute mode is eBike, I found that riding a Boostedboard is great for the local quick errands that are less than a couple miles.

I’d love to test one of these boards out and compare it to my Boostedboard. Tora does seem to be able to hit a sweet spot in the market with the nano size board.

Juiced Areacode.

Looks great. I hope it is a big success.

I guess there's not a really big difference between brands of decks. best skateboards under $100
I guess there's not a really big difference between brands of decks. But i wanted to know what brand you guys think is the best for street skating, i want to know this because i'm getting a new deck soon and everyone tells me different brands... Thanks

Back