2022 Vado 5.0 IGH speed issue

How easy it to get frustrated by someone else's negative approach (Guru is the leader!) :)
If I listened to so many pessimists in this Forum, my big Vado would be probably dead just from fright by now :) Meanwhile, almost 3 years and well over 13,000 km on the odometer. And another 72 km ride of today.
Long live the Guru!

If I listened to so many pessimists in this Forum, my big Vado would be probably dead just from fright by now
I don't disagree with this assessment. Because others had/have issues does not mean that I will. But, for me, I am usually the one with the weird issues while everyone else is fine. And I am the Guru in the room. Luckily, this time, so far, I am not the Guru in the room. Outside of the actual sales experience. Which was ridiculous to the next level.

But, for me, I am usually the one with the weird issues while everyone else is fine.
Venture to ride for 50 miles on one Sunday? If there are any real issues, these could only be verified by a longer ride!

Long live the Guru!
As of today, 1,974 or so on the new Vado since June, about 600 or so on the new Como that has been still sitting in the shop since May waiting for a fork, so then close to 3,200 in 2022 as of today (I still had my 2021 Vado 5.0 until June).
I only started using Strava in mid-year of 2019 and the total miles for all bikes have only been 10,693. I'm trying as hard as I can to be like you, my fellow man.

As of today, 1,974 or so on the new Vado since June, about 600 or so on the new Como that has been still sitting in the shop since May waiting for a fork, so then close to 3,200 in 2022 as of today (I still had my 2021 Vado 5.0 until June).
I only started using Strava in mid-year of 2019 and the total miles for all bikes have only been 10,693. I'm trying as hard as I can to be like you, my fellow man.
It is all good, Guru!
Besides, you and me both started Strava for e-bikes in 2019, the same season.

It is all good, Guru!
Besides, you and me both started Strava for e-bikes in 2019, the same season.
Omg, Guru & Stefan are in agreement and getting along!!
Here’s what will happen with this monumental event:
- Planet earth will stop spinning on its axis.
- The laws of physics as we know them will cease to exist.
- The known universe will collapse upon itself.
Everyone better hold on for dear life.

Omg, Guru & Stefan are in agreement and getting along!!
Here’s what will happen with this monumental event:
- Planet earth will stop spinning on its axis.
- The laws of physics as we know them will cease to exist.
- The known universe will collapse upon itself.
Everyone better hold on for dear life.
I can only tell you Guru is a very good and active e-bike rider, clearly proving he's competent to talk about e-bike experiences (even if he is a pessimist and I am an optimist) :)

Kudos to @GuruUno!

Back