2022 Vado 4.0 Battery Stuck

WiggityZwiggity

Region
USA
My battery release mechanism on my 2022 Vado 4.0 no longer pops the battery out for some reason, it just gets stuck. Does anyone know how to "unstick" the battery for release?

I don't want to mislead you, especially as I don't own the 2022 Vado. Yet I experienced a similar issue with the bottom loaded battery in a Giant Trance E+. Try to whack the battery deeper into the frame, then try to unlock it using the key.

My battery release mechanism on my 2022 Vado 4.0 no longer pops the battery out for some reason, it just gets stuck. Does anyone know how to "unstick" the battery for release?
I had an similar issues with a 2019 Como both inserting and removing the battery. It disappeared after I put a tiny amount of dielectric grease where the battery and frame meet.

Art's battery is front-top-side loaded while yours is rear-bottom loaded, WZ. Try giving your battery a slap in the direction of the frame (upwards-backwards: near to the lock). The next time you energetically turn the key, the battery should pop up.

So I think it was a sudden change in temperature, potentially swelling of the battery or frame that caused this. Temp went from 30's/40's to the 70s/80s over the weekend. Back down again to the 40's today and it popped right out. Weird.

Back