2021 Turbo Creo SL Expert EVO - 3 month review

Re Di2 on Creo, I use the Shimano XT MT800 display. This shows which gear you are in and also doubles as both the junction box and a wireless Bluetooth / ANT+ unit. I love that it show what gear you are in and battery levels and make a nice neat cockpit look. Note that it can only mount on the right side, which can be an issue with some Garmin mounts. I mount my Garmin using the front mounted stem attachment, but the original Garmin mounts do attach on the left.

Attachments

• 0G6A4439.JPG
    0G6A4439.JPG
    293.5 KB · Views: 167
  • 0G6A4440.JPG
    0G6A4440.JPG
    222.4 KB · Views: 166
Yep, the color is unbelievable, it’s blue till the sun hits it and then it goes almost a luminous green or teal. Very snappy!

And thanks, Stefan! I only got time for a quick shakedown today before the rain showed up, but tomorrow I should be able to really go out and make friends with it.

Re Di2 on Creo, I use the Shimano XT MT800 display. This shows which gear you are in and also doubles as both the junction box and a wireless Bluetooth / ANT+ unit. I love that it show what gear you are in and battery levels and make a nice neat cockpit look. Note that it can only mount on the right side, which can be an issue with some Garmin mounts. I mount my Garmin using the front mounted stem attachment, but the original Garmin mounts do attach on the left.
So is this plug-n-play? Do I need to install any additional Shimano unit for my Creo Expert EVO?

So is this plug-n-play? Do I need to install any additional Shimano unit for my Creo Expert EVO?
Yes. It replaces the junction A box and has 3 ports on the back. Just swap your existing junction A for this one and it works right off. You can go into Shimano E-Tube and customise the display if if like. Wireless on it worked right out the box for me to.

Back