2021 Giant Roam E+

OK I can see Giant listing a retail price of $2900 for the Explore E+ Syncdrive Sport. (Actually no bargain!) I didn't noticed the thread got sidetracked because I thought we were still discussing the Explore E+ Pro model coming to the US. Right now Giant's most affordable SyncDrive PRO shipped to the US is the FastRoad but is chiefly for hard pavement.

Just saw this on Giant US's website

Looks like this will replace the Giant Explore line, it looks identical to the 2020 Giant Explore E4.

My LBS has one in stock at $2,699 Canadian. He said that this is replacing the lower end Explore as an entry level model and that Explore will still be available as a higher spec line.

My LBS has one in stock at $2,699 Canadian. He said that this is replacing the lower end Explore as an entry level model and that Explore will still be available as a higher spec line.

that make a lot of sense. The roam 2 has a 180mm rotor in the front and 160mm in the back VS 2020 explore 4 had 160 front and 180 back.

it’s common sense to have a bigger rotor in the front,glad to see giant fixing this

No way would giant deliver bigger brakes on back of a eBike. That's insane. I have a 2020 Explore E+ and it's 180 Front and 160 back as expected.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-09-26 at 11.51.40 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-09-26 at 11.51.40 AM.png
    55 KB · Views: 358
Back