2021 Giant Fastroad E+ EX Pro

Sefutau2020

Region
USA
City
Northern VA
I chose the Fastroad because of its looks and the SyncDrive Pro motor, which has 80nm of torque. The bike is noticeably lighter than the Explore E+ 2 or the Roam E+ 4 GTS, but the ride is very controlled and the beefy tires go a long way to providing additional comfort on bumpy terrain. I ride street and paved paths mostly, and this bike is very fast. I travel the same routes and realized this is the only ebike that I have owned where I never have to switch out of ECO mode, even to tackle hills. What you gain in power/torque, you lose in range. A full charge will get me between 50 and 60 miles. With the Explore E+ 2, the range is easily 80 to 85 per charge. This bike is an absolute blast to ride. I swapped out the stock tires for SCHWALBE Super Moto-X’s, which are the best looking and performing tires I have ever ridden on. The bike feels as if it is stuck to the pavement. In addition, I also swapped out the stock grips for a pair of Ergon GP3’s. The display is very clear, and provides great information. I am still not a fan of the Giant Ride Control app, and just prefer my Garmin devices. I just love this bike and hope to have it for a long time.

I chose the Fastroad because of its looks and the SyncDrive Pro motor, which has 80nm of torque. The bike is noticeably lighter than the Explore E+ 2 or the Roam E+ 4 GTS, but the ride is very controlled and the beefy tires go a long way to providing additional comfort on bumpy terrain. I ride street and paved paths mostly, and this bike is very fast. I travel the same routes and realized this is the only ebike that I have owned where I never have to switch out of ECO mode, even to tackle hills. What you gain in power/torque, you lose in range. A full charge will get me between 50 and 60 miles. With the Explore E+ 2, the range is easily 80 to 85 per charge. This bike is an absolute blast to ride. I swapped out the stock tires for SCHWALBE Super Moto-X’s, which are the best looking and performing tires I have ever ridden on. The bike feels as if it is stuck to the pavement. In addition, I also swapped out the stock grips for a pair of Ergon GP3’s. The display is very clear, and provides great information. I am still not a fan of the Giant Ride Control app, and just prefer my Garmin devices. I just love this bike and hope to have it for a long time.
Hi, may I ask where you found yours in the US?

Back