2020 Rad Line Up

AHicks

Region
USA
City
Snow Bird - Summer S.E. Michigan, Winter Gulf Coast North Central Fl.

Just looked at my email from Rad, Rad Rover Step Thru and fenders on all models are what's new, I didn't look for anything else at this time.

Here is an update from Electrek on the 2020 Models... ;)

Rad Power Bike model updates

The new RadRover Step-Thru isn’t the only big announcement from Rad. The other models in Rad Power Bikes’ lineup that are getting updates are the RadMini, RadMini Step-Thru, RadCity, RadCity Step-Thru, and the RadRover. All of these models are getting the new halo headlight, the updated streamlined throttle, and a new finish with updated decals. They will all come with fenders, and the two RadMinis will both be getting updated handlebars to improve their ergonomics as well as updated multi-terrain tires. The RadRover (non step-through) as well as both RadCity models will have an updated frame design for 2020, with both RadCity models getting frame additions to allow for an integrated wheel lock.

1577137041286.png

Here is an update from Electrek on the 2020 Models... ;)

Rad Power Bike model updates

The new RadRover Step-Thru isn’t the only big announcement from Rad. The other models in Rad Power Bikes’ lineup that are getting updates are the RadMini, RadMini Step-Thru, RadCity, RadCity Step-Thru, and the RadRover. All of these models are getting the new halo headlight, the updated streamlined throttle, and a new finish with updated decals. They will all come with fenders, and the two RadMinis will both be getting updated handlebars to improve their ergonomics as well as updated multi-terrain tires. The RadRover (non step-through) as well as both RadCity models will have an updated frame design for 2020, with both RadCity models getting frame additions to allow for an integrated wheel lock.

View attachment 43057
Was expecting a bit better from rad but I guess not

Was expecting a bit better from rad but I guess not
Yes, me too. Fenders, yay! Streamlined throttle, yay! One size fits all frame for the City, yay!

Oh well. Maybe next year.

It's my understanding that all the RAD step-thru bikes are very popular with both the senior and younger shorter demographics and sell out fast.

They also are frequently sold out on the Rover fenders. I had to wait a month for mine.

If you live anywhere with "weather", the fenders are a must for four seasons operation.

RAD Rover step-thru with fenders should do well. I have a 2019 Rover, like the bike a lot wish those options existed last year.

Saw the 2020 RadCity and I didn't feel bad about buying my 2019. I hate when the advancements in technology give you buyers remorse. Not this time! Not really a criticism. For the money RadPower gives you a lot of value when you size up the competition.

We purchased two Rad Mini Step Thru's back in October, the only thing I feel that I missed out on was the fenders, but personally did not want the fenders as I think they make this model very unattractive and as far as wet weather goes we ride them for pleasure, not as a daily commuter. I feed Rad added them to there bikes for sales reasons as many other seller have them as standard equipment, as I say, don't give buyers a reason to look elsewhere. If buyers remorse is something you live with then I would wait for the next years model and the next and the next.

Back