2019 Riese & Muller Homage Rohloff HS for sale by owner

Alaskan

Trimming down the collection of Ebikes -

2019 Full suspension, step through, dual battery, luxury ebike

$6,450 plus $300 professional boxing and shipping by local Trek shop, via Bike Flights anywhere in the Continental USA
Local Pick up available in Bellingham, Washington

• Purchased new in February 2019
  • Meticulously Maintained
  • Electric Assist up to 28mph (class 3 ebike)
  • Motor - Bosch Performance Speed Motor
  • Batteries – 1,000 watt - Bosch 500w Power Tube Internal + Bosch 500w Power Pack Second Battery
  • Display Bosch Intuvia
  • Gearing - Rohloff Speed Hub Gearing – 14 Speed Internally Geared Rear Hub 526% gear range
  • Shifting - Rohloff E14 Electronic Shifter
  • Gates Carbon Fiber Belt Drive (no messy chain to oil, super durable) New Spare Belt Included
  • Suspension Front Fork – Fox Float 120mm 34mm Ebike Rated Air Shock with lock out, rebound control
  • Suspension Rear Shock – Fox Float DPS with Remote lock out on handlebar
  • Brakes - Magura MT4 Hydraulic Disk Brakes with Brake Light Switching in Levers – 208mm Front Rotor
  • Headlight - Supernova M99 Mini Pro-45 Low/ High beam 1,300 lumens
  • Tail Light – Supernova M99 with Brake Light
  • Abus Bordo Folding Alarm Lock Keyed Alike with Battery Locks
  • Grips – Ergon GP1
  • Mirror – Busch & Muller 701
  • Tires – 27.5 x 2.4 Schwalbe Super Moto X
  • Fenders – SKS A65R
  • Rack – Integrated & suspended with Racktime/Snapit System

• Also included -spare Gates carbon fiber belt, 6 pairs of brake pads, suspension pump, manual, four keys
  • Color – Deep Sea Blue Metallic
  • Size - 54cm 5’9”- 6’4”
  • Mileage 2,950
Link to Photos of Homage

If interested please contact me via Private Message here on the forum and we can move to email and/or phone. To access private messaging click on my avatar name "Alaskan" and select "Start Conversation".

P1033135.jpg

P1033141.jpg

Last edited:
That’s a helluva nice ride...it almost makes me wish my Stromer wasn’t scheduled for delivery tomorrow!

That’s a helluva nice ride...it almost makes me wish my Stromer wasn’t scheduled for delivery tomorrow!
Rastamama, I hope you get lots of miles and lots of smiles from your new Stromer.

If you decide there is room in your garage for one more top tier ebike, let me know ;)

I have removed some of the customizations and returned the bike to stock pedals, stem and display. Doing so allowed me to reduce the price by $400 to $6,450 plus $300 packing and shipping in the Continental USA or local pickup in Bellingham, WA

Yes, Good catch. I figured I can make the bike even more affordable by going back to stock on almost everything.

I put the intuvia that originally came on the bike back on, that and the pedals and grips. I also removed the Hexlox axles and put the original axles back on.

I did leave the Fox suspension front and back on the bike that I put on it after I bought the bike. It is the identical Fox suspension parts PLUS the remote lockout on the handlebar for the rear shock. The upgrade minus the remote lockout is available for $706 on the Delight but not even an available option on the 2020 Homage. There is no difference between this bike and the current Homage.

Going back to stock on everything but the suspension enabled me to cut the price down $400 to $6,450.

I can add the Nyon display, Pedals, Hexlox and grips back on for a buyer if he or she prefers but there will be added charges for putting them back on.

Back