Are these electric bikes better than others at the same price?

• Total voters

Farbike

Hey E-Bikers,

I want to hear what you all think about these new bikes we will release at the end of August.

We just got an update on the new X-treme Electric Bicycles for 2018. First off the geared hub motors are going to be zero resistance thanks to a clutch that disengages the motor when the electricity is not one. Very cool.

Here are the specs we have so far:

48 Volt High Power Long Range Electric Mountain Bicycle
10.4AH Integrated Lithium Battery (15AH Optional Battery Pack)
500 Watt Zero Resistance Rear Hub Motor With Clutch
Up To 70 Miles Range Using Low PAS & Flat Terrain While Pedal Assisting
Ultimate Hill Climbing - Tested 18 MPH Constant Speed While Climbing 7% to 8% Grade For 45 Minutes On Battery
King Meter LCD Smart PAS Digital System With USB Phone Charging Port
Digital Torque Sensing
Suntour Front Suspension - Unnecessary But Why Not Have The Best?
Shimano Altus 9 Speed
Tektro Disk Brakes With Hydraulic Upgrade Option
Kenda High End Beach Tires
Velo Seat - Velo Grips
Aluminum Everything - Zero Rust - Every Bolt - Every Nut - Every Nipple - Every Spoke - Zero Rust
Drink Holder On Handle Bars Included

Final pricing is not out yet, but will be around $1300-$1500

I have some early factory pics you can see at these links: More to come once we get them in the photo studio.

X-treme Catalina Electric Beach Cruiser
X-treme E-Bike Santa Cruz Mens Electric Beach Cruiser
X-treme E-Bike Rocky Road 48v Fat Tire Electric Bike

Let me know what yall think. There will also be a full suspension update for the X-treme Rubicon and X-treme Sedona Electric Mountain Bike coming at the same time.

-Eric

I just want to give Eric a shoutout for helping me get two of the 2018 Sedona models for my wife and myself. It took the online experience and turned it into a brick and mortar business. I could personally ask questions and got answers you can understand. I have only ridden around the yard so far as we haven't had a weekend yet or good weather but with that said these bikes will change my life. I have Muscular Dystrophy and have always been able to ride a bike but never in rough terrain or hilly areas. When I was able to pedal across the grass with only my normal effort I was simply amazed. I have never experienced this much power in my pedaling power in my life. When I am on this bike I feel more normal than I ever have.
The bikes themselves are made by X-Treme and you can tell they are listening and improving their products. The Sedona is a 48 volt system now with both thumb throttle and 5 levels of PAS. I can't wait to get riding this weekend!

Honestly, the Catalina looks like the Surface604 Rook with swept back handlebars, removable rear rack, and a front basket.

Very pleased with these bikes!

Attachments

• 20180602_195552.jpg
    20180602_195552.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 1,034
Back