2018 BH E-bike Models what do you think?!

Ravi Kempaiah

Region
Canada
City
Halifax
Very intriguing but I would love to know what BH has to offer in 2018!

(Link Removed - No Longer Exists)

It's a eMTB, Paul!
The word ATOM indicates it's powered by the Brose system.
It's going to be released at the Eurobike expo.

Oh, thanks ... so it's a new model of the BH Atom eMTB series. What's up with the top tube? ... I wonder if they redesigned the entire frame including the integration of the battery in the bottom tube. Very interesting ....

Oh, thanks ... so it's a new model of the BH Atom eMTB series. What's up with the top tube? ... I wonder if they redesigned the entire frame including the integration of the battery in the bottom tube. Very interesting ....

Some fancy electronic system and more glitzy features. It's going to be their op of the line eMTB, so expect good componentry.

Some fancy electronic system and more glitzy features. It's going to be their op of the line eMTB, so expect good componentry.

Looks like it maybe a winner, especially for those that like advanced electronic features. For me, I prefer to keep things simple with regards to electronics, especially on a eMTB. Less stuff to potentially break down. That is why I am attracted to Bulls Brose design approach. Happy Trails!

More details on the ATOM X.
Great to see this massive 720whr battery (36V, 20Ah) pack with 21700 cells. Lots of new features.

1.JPG
2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

I have built a few bikes with BBSHD drives and 52v batteries

That is nice and pretty sweet, but you're skirting past the legal definition of an ebike with a build like that.

Btw the way motion hub drive bikes with 48v have plenty of kick. Brose motors are designed to enhance your riding experience, not replace your need to pedal.

Back