2014 Turbo S - Selling

John E

Hi All,

I'm looking to sell my 2014 Turbo S bike.

It was a US import to UK and i bought a new US import 681wh battery a couple of years ago (Only showing 1200 miles) - (28mph limit)

It has a 250w nominal motor.

In total the bike has done around 5000 miles in total

Excellent condition - Just wondering how much you think it would be worth? I've honestly not a clue what to ask?

Cheers,

John

Last edited:
Hi All,

I'm looking to sell my 2014 Turbo S bike.

It was a US import to UK and i bought a new US import 681wh battery a couple of years ago (Only showing 1200 miles) - (28mph limit)

It has a 250w nominal motor.

In total the bike has done around 5000 miles in total

Excellent condition - Just wondering how much you think it would be worth? I've honestly not a clue what to ask?

Cheers,

John
I'd look at prices on whatever websites are popular over there. We have ebay (you probably do too) and craigslist. If in fair shape and if new batteries are still available, with the current bike shortage, I would not underprice it.

I'd look at prices on whatever websites are popular over there. We have ebay (you probably do too) and craigslist. If in fair shape and if new batteries are still available, with the current bike shortage, I would not underprice it.
The problem is, you never see these models come up - The nearest i can get is a Turbo FLR Vado with low mileage (500) up for £1750

I would presume the 2014 Turbo S is better specced than the Vado as it was the flagship bike at the time?

Back