2013 E-Motion Evo Cross charger and battery

gh2oGeordie

My charger has given up the ghost on my E -Motion EVO Cross. No light comes on when I plug in and it doesn't charge. Is it still possible to purchase older chargers and how much am I looking at if I need a replacement battery? The shop I got it from closed a few years after I bought it. Any input would be appreciated.

My charger has given up the ghost on my E -Motion EVO Cross. No light comes on when I plug in and it doesn't charge. Is it still possible to purchase older chargers and how much am I looking at if I need a replacement battery? The shop I got it from closed a few years after I bought it. Any input would be appreciated.
Is that a Yamaha battery like this one?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-04-09-11-13-38~01.png
    Screenshot_2018-04-09-11-13-38~01.png
    467.6 KB · Views: 458

You can build a charger from parts available from Chiner websites. Guessing $40ish. I would put up more info but links are available on esphere if you do the searching and some read in between lines.

Back