20” x 4” rear trike fenders anywhere?

ELDANS

I’m new to EBR and just wanted to say hi. I have the VeGo750 on order which won’t ship for a couple of weeks. Wife also has the bpm fat tire trike. I’m currently looking for rear fenders for hers. Can’t find any that cover 20” x 4” tires. I’m up to building the supports and drilling holes, but still no luck on 20” x 4” wide fenders. Any ideas?

Welcome to EBR, ELDANS! Would you upload an image of what the trike looks like so we have a better idea of how those fenders need to mount. Did a quickie search on Amazon for fenders for fat tire bikes and got a pretty good list. Some work only on the larger wheels; however, many are more universal in size and would work on your smaller 20" wheels if there's a way to mount them. Consider that you don't necessarily need a full fender to have effective protection, too.

Voltbike has some for there Yukon Model. http://www.voltbike.ca/replacement-parts/electric-bike-parts/fat-bike-fenders.html You would need to buy two sets and would have a extra front tire fender. These are for 26" tires. Voltbike just came out with a Trio Trike but looks like only a front small fender for now. Just a idea for you, would think there are better options here in the states, good luck on search. Radrover or M2S may have something in accessory section. The fenders come with support down to lug which could be used on one side of wheel in back but you would need to rig a better support to keep secure. Guess your wife has something like below.

1533654220828.png

Yep. That’s it! I found one supplier that quit building them, one that “said” they had them only to find out they are only 3.3” wide. 4.5 would be a little closer. Lol. Another had them but only in 26”, not 20”. I found one that DID have them in thin plastic that expanded to length but they looked like those expandable plastic drinking glasses cut in half lengthwise. So. I may build a wooden pickup bed with a tailgate and side rail fences and wooden fenders. Lol. No REALLY. ?

I’m new to EBR and just wanted to say hi. I have the VeGo750 on order which won’t ship for a couple of weeks. Wife also has the bpm fat tire trike. I’m currently looking for rear fenders for hers. Can’t find any that cover 20” x 4” tires. I’m up to building the supports and drilling holes, but still no luck on 20” x 4” wide fenders. Any ideas?
Well..the Voltbike fenders will work. Thanks all for your help! I’ll post pics when finished!

Back