Known Issues & Problems with FLX Products + Help, Solutions & Fixes

Ann M.

No ebike is perfect, this is a thread dedicated to sharing known issues or problems with electric bikes from FLX as well as any help and solutions you know of. Sometimes that means a DIY fix and other times it can mean a recall, software update or part replacement by a dealer.

Please be respectful and constructive with feedback, this is not a space for hate speech. In many cases, representatives from the company will see feedback and use it to improve their product. In the end, the goal is to enjoy riding and help each other go further and be safer.

Hello. I have the FLX roadster...and I recently discovered an interesting noise emanating from the electric motor casing when I backpedal. Sounds like plastic teeth clicking against a post. Bike works fine,
and sometimes the noise goes away...any thoughts?

Jeff you probably just need to add some grease behind the rubber seal around the crankshaft on the chain ring side . Pull the crank pry out the rubber seal just put some grease in there and it will work it's way in and probably quiet your noise.

We have a pretty knowledgeable Facebook group if you'd care to join that can provide lots of technical help
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1746144735641088/

I just received my FLX Babymaker 2. Everything works as promised, great machine. My pedals seem to be making a clunking sound, however. There was a review on their site that basically said the pedals were cheap and noisy. The sound is not there at the beginning of the ride. Anybody experience similar. The sound is from the right pedal. I did try reinstalling it.

Back