Not sure how will they do but:
https://sondors.com
https://electrek.co/2026/09/06/the-story-of-sondors-new-mystery-e-bike-just-got-even-weirder-with-just-two-words/
I guess we will see.
OP probably gone but don't worry about timing.
Buy what you like at what you can afford and can live in for 5-10 years.
Stretch a bit if you can (like getting that 2br instead of a 1br).
I get it.
But it's 3 seconds at most of "punishment". And that's the price they pay for safety... we all know how many people have stepped into our path as we pass even with bells ringing. One time a lady was walking straight down the middle towards us and we had to split right and left.
Not...
I do.
The music I am playing (according to Apple and AI) is called Techno Funk and Freestyle which is heavy in the Roland 808 drum beats. So very pedalable. :)
They can only hear as I ride by them... it's not super boombox loud. And sometimes you need to hear something else to determine if you...
Probably a few feet... I don't play it too loud but it's enough to know there is someone behind them (and if they still can't hear, I ring the bell).
I found an app that mixes my playlists from song to song like a DJ so I feel like I'm at the club. :)
Not only do I like listening to music, I let others hear my music too.
I have a small BT speaker on my handlebars, it's not loud enough to bother everyone but you can hear me coming and enjoy my old school jams as I pass you by.... Chaka Kahn... Chaka Kahn...
Not scientifically proven by the way but I had one of those simple pogo style posts on my ebike and the rear tire spokes would break. The post finally broke and I put the fixed post back and now the spokes are fine. Either that or the last place I got the spokes repaired at did a better job than...
Almost 6 months in and no major issues. Rear wheel got misaligned after first week but R1U credited me to fix it at a local REI.
I think they forgot to connect the rear light but I'm too lazy to figure it out.
Battery is weird... it will stay full most of the rides but when I use higher power...
Turris is probably same as the 700.
Looks like similar controller.
Seems like the new trend is having both cadence and torque sensor.
Jury still out for me but maybe the torque sensor on the Aventon Soltera is just bad.
I finally did one of my rides where the first 12 miles is uphill and my battery level dropped down to 2 bars. But then moved back up to 4 on the way back.
Also had the the limiter at 20mph (which is fine as I rarely exceed that) but set it to 28 and tested it just to make sure I could get that...
I didn't read this whole thread but how are companies like Lectric keeping prices low while Aventon bumps up prices every year (and R1U just announced price increases but they actually lowered prices last year)?
Cost of goods increases matter for marginal profit type items so not sure what type...