YUKON 750 LIMITED Frame size 17 for 5'4 Riders ?

ac1dl0rd

Region
Canada
Hello,

I'm looking to buy an electric fatbike and I like the Yukon 750.

However on several sites, he mentions recommending for 5'6

Unfortunately, I cannot go and see demonstrators in my region, there aren't any regardless of the brand.

Am I too small? I am 5'4 , 175lbs

Otherwise, the "YUKON STEP-THRU" type models .. is it for girls or unisex?

Thank you!

Ive been riding my wife’s Yukon step thru the last few weeks and I’m 5’7” 205lbs, it’s a fun bike, I really enjoy riding it, definitely a unisex type bike

Hello,

I'm looking to buy an electric fatbike and I like the Yukon 750.

However on several sites, he mentions recommending for 5'6

Unfortunately, I cannot go and see demonstrators in my region, there aren't any regardless of the brand.

Am I too small? I am 5'4 , 175lbs

Otherwise, the "YUKON STEP-THRU" type models .. is it for girls or unisex?

Thank you!
Depends on you inseam. I am 5’9 with a 30 inseam I have about 2 inches to spare. So a 28 inseam would just make it. A smaller inseam would fit on the seat but you but you would not be able to dismount by jumping forward . If you are agile you could do a side mount and dismount by pushing off with one foot on a pedal like a scooter and lifting your leg over the seat and rack to dismount.
In the end I think the step thru would be better.
The other option would be the mariner bike with fat tires. It comes in regular and step thru but the regular would fit you fine.
Google: citizencylce step thru bikes are easy for a perspective on step thru bikes

Depends on you inseam. I am 5’9 with a 30 inseam I have about 2 inches to spare. So a 28 inseam would just make it. A smaller inseam would fit on the seat but you but you would not be able to dismount by jumping forward . If you are agile you could do a side mount and dismount by pushing off with one foot on a pedal like a scooter and lifting your leg over the seat and rack to dismount.
In the end I think the step thru would be better.
The other option would be the mariner bike with fat tires. It comes in regular and step thru but the regular would fit you fine.
Google: citizencylce step thru bikes are easy for a perspective on step thru bikes

Mariner is a nice bike I demoed one

Attachments

• BC544E30-9741-4AC1-BFD7-32E3035B8757.png
    BC544E30-9741-4AC1-BFD7-32E3035B8757.png
    1 MB · Views: 228
Bigger than it looks, google it or Rad mini on you tube. Mariner has slightly better specs than Rad mini

I just got a Yukon a couple of weeks ago and my wife got a Rad Mini because there were no Mariners in stock. I really enjoy my Yukon but will probably sell it in a few years and buy a Mariner. It just seems more maneuverable, easier to handle, folds up easy for transport, easy to store, can go through sand and snow. It fits a 5 foot to 6 foot person. Seat and handle bars go way up or down to adjust for size.

I find there is only one advantage in the Yukon over the Mariner. Speed! If you want to drive really fast 40 kilometers to 50 kph plus per hour, get the Yukon. Although they have the same motor, the Rad Mini , [and I assume Mariner], top out at about 35- 40 kph. On hills they have the same power.
On my Yukon, I love occasionally hitting those top speeds now and again and reliving my youth, but in a few years want to mellow down.

Back