Yamaha YDX-Moro 07 Special Edition for $1600

My local GasGas dealer has the GASGAS ENDURO 1.0 E-MTB on sale for $2500. Not sure how they compare to the Yamaha, and you do get the extra free battery with the Yammy.

@Ken Shopken Let us know if you get the bike and how you like it!
It looks like the Gas Gas Enduro uses the Yamaha motor: https://www.gasgas.com/bicycles/en-us/bikes/enduro/e-bike/g-enduro/g-enduro-1-0.html

Husqvarna line offers very different materials and components: https://www.ktm-bikes.at/e-bikes/de...chrome-red-sh-deore-xt-12-bosch-pt-cx7r4-2023

I have read that KTM is in financial trouble after a very large investment in electric bikes with slumping sales, and that they may unload the Gas Gas and Husqvarna lines.

hello - picked up the moro 07 for what its stated in yamaha website. spoke to a few dealers in my area that some people bought it for $1700. They told me that people who got em cheaper may have rebates in their state and dealers/yamaha may have applied the rebate as a discount. If not, a huge error on yamaha's part.

I live in Northern OR as opposed to where the OP lives and when I got to checkout an 07, not the 30th edition. was quoted as $2800. Part of that was the $280 in tax applied because the participating dealer closest to me is in Vancouver, WA and WA has sales tax. But still doesn't account for why the Medford bikes were so cheap to begin with. I like the guy who bought 14 of them......hope he makes out with that, probably for rental use?

I really can't pass up a good deal but in the end I decided it just didn't fit for me but I'm sure those that it did will have fine bikes for years to come! Look for them to come up in the used market next year for more than folks paid for them!

I live in Northern OR as opposed to where the OP lives and when I got to checkout an 07, not the 30th edition. was quoted as $2800. Part of that was the $280 in tax applied because the participating dealer closest to me is in Vancouver, WA and WA has sales tax. But still doesn't account for why the Medford bikes were so cheap to begin with. I like the guy who bought 14 of them......hope he makes out with that, probably for rental use?

I really can't pass up a good deal but in the end I decided it just didn't fit for me but I'm sure those that it did will have fine bikes for years to come! Look for them to come up in the used market next year for more than folks paid for them!
I’m curious how he made out with them too. That would be a fine business taking people out for e-bike tours in all the gorgeous surrounding mountains….. I’m picturing the OP out busy on a trail right now with his.

Just picked up my Moro 07 from Water World. Impressed so far!
IMG_7803.jpeg

Ken,
Just curious if your deal came through and you picked up the bike? I have one being delivered to Water World and am curious if they tagged on any other fees for assembly or other tax’s on pickup?
I picked all 3 of them up and my friends also picked up all of theirs.

$1699.00 total with $25 fee ea!

I wanted to buy them in the box and assemble them myself, but that was a no-go for warranty I was told.

Last edited:

Seems like shoppers from OR, and BC as well, can avoid sales tax, or apply for a refund. At least this used to be true. I suspect a lot of people from souther WA do their shopping in OR.

Seems like shoppers from OR, and BC as well, can avoid sales tax, or apply for a refund. At least this used to be true. I suspect a lot of people from souther WA do their shopping in OR.
Yeah for years you could show OR residency via a drivers license and avoid paying tax in WA but that hasn't been the case for a number of years now. We used to take good advantage of it coming back from AK in the fall at LFS and REI! Both Vancouvers take advantage of being close to borders for sure, look at the parking lots of CostCo's on the weekend...even though the CAD is low it still seems to be cheaper, especially for dairy, in WA for BC residents.

Back