Yamaha default assist level.

bezobraznic

Hello all! Is it possible to change deffault assist level after power on?
Now it is STD value. I want ECO or Off. I understand,that I can switch off at all, but odometer in OFF is not counting. Thanks.

As far as I can tell, when you power on the bike there will not be any assist. .. it is off.
You then choose the level you want.
Odometer should work in the no assist level. Maybe check your magnet on the rear wheel..... magnet should line up with the line on the sensor on the chainstay....look for the line.
Also... don't turn on the bike while riding.... turn on first and then ride.

Thanks for answer, but You don`t understand me. All works normaly. I only want, that when I turn on LCD, the default assist level will be OFF. Now I have STD. The inconvenience is in manual switching to OFF mode allways when I turn on system.

I do understand YOU. When you turn on the bike the assist should be off. You do not turn on the LCD display, it comes on when you power on the bike.
I am asking you a question, and hoping for an answer.
Do you power on the bike while riding the bike?

I would also want to change it to the last used assistance mode. When I'm doing longer breaks and then start again I feel like flying and I'm thinking "wow, riding on eco+ really improved my shape... aaagh, damn, std mode".

Back