XP 2.0: Is 4 Weeks Realistic?

I just checked and it says "Ships within 4 weeks" for the XP 2.0. Is this realistic, given the posts of others waiting for months, or should I expect to wait much longer? I haven't pulled the trigger yet, and am considering other bikes as well. Thank you!
ordered mine on August 12, Received bike on Sept. 2, exactly 4 weeks from ordering. Buddy ordered on Aug. 13, received on Sept. 5th.

ordered mine on August 12, Received bike on Sept. 2, exactly 4 weeks from ordering. Buddy ordered on Aug. 13, received on Sept. 5th.
Btw, I'm in Middle TN, Clarksville. My buddy is in a rural area near Land Between the Lakes in TN.

I just checked and it says "Ships within 4 weeks" for the XP 2.0. Is this realistic, given the posts of others waiting for months, or should I expect to wait much longer? I haven't pulled the trigger yet, and am considering other bikes as well. Thank you!
mail
It’s a new day at Lectric! The award-winning Lectric XP 2.0 and XP Step-Thru 2.0 are in stock now, starting at just $999.
Get the next-level ride, available while supplies last! Click "Shop Now" to get rolling.

Website updated. Ships within a week!

Back