X3 Pro from Amazon (Rizzo's Ride)

@CastroSF , hey sorry you haven't got yours yet, that really sucks. I saw where Wallke added to their site about the delays and all bikes have shipped. It WILL be worth the wait!

The fender is from the Rad Ebikes. Rad Rover kit. I bought it from eBay with no hardware thats why I havent got the rear fender on yet.

I don't think it is, Im no cyclist but Ive owned a few dirt bikes and they all had the front brake on the left. It took me about 10 mins to flip flop them although thats not a permanent fix. Maybe Wallke could start setting them up the other way moving forward if the general consensus is they are the opposite sides. Its definitely not a deal breaker to me.

I did another 20+ miles today and had a blast. My bag came today for my PakRak rear rack. Big thank you to the peeps who got me pointed in the right direction with that. I transported my bike to the trailhead today in my SUV. I had a great ride but did notice a few things that I didn't like, some of them I can correct on my own some I can't.... without help. View attachment 63125View attachment 63126
Rizzo20 where did u get the fender?

I don't think it is, Im no cyclist but Ive owned a few dirt bikes and they all had the front brake on the left. It took me about 10 mins to flip flop them although thats not a permanent fix. Maybe Wallke could start setting them up the other way moving forward if the general consensus is they are the opposite sides. Its definitely not a deal breaker to me.

I did another 20+ miles today and had a blast. My bag came today for my PakRak rear rack. Big thank you to the peeps who got me pointed in the right direction with that. I transported my bike to the trailhead today in my SUV. I had a great ride but did notice a few things that I didn't like, some of them I can correct on my own some I can't.... without help. View attachment 63125View attachment 63126
If you notice any problem with your bike, please contact us at Amazon service team or
[email protected] with the Following Information:

1.Platform of the purchase, such as Amazon, Wallke site, etc.
2. Order ID, purchase date.
3. A brief description of your issue (pictures or video will be better)The images or video help contribute to the storytelling process that can make science more engaging.

The after service team will reply you asap. Thank you for time and effort.

@CastroSF , hey sorry you haven't got yours yet, that really sucks. I saw where Wallke added to their site about the delays and all bikes have shipped. It WILL be worth the wait!

The fender is from the Rad Ebikes. Rad Rover kit. I bought it from eBay with no hardware thats why I havent got the rear fender on yet.
Great thanks looks good and loos like it was made for the bike!

Thanks, Its cool - will work it out

Having all my bikes since I was a kid be left/front and right/rear brakes... I looked this up.

Turns out North America and Europe are mostly this way... UK and Australia are opposite. Supposedly goes back to which side of the road you drive on and which hand you used to signal... leaving the other hand for primary (rear) braking.

Seems to me the main market for Wallke is NA so their brakes should be set up left/front and right/rear (maybe a change for the next batch?).

Last edited:
Having all my bikes since I was a kid be left/front and right/rear brakes... I looked this up.

Turns out North America and Europe are mostly this way... UK and Australia are opposite. Supposedly goes back to which side of the road you drive on and which hand you used to signal... leaving the other hand fro primary (rear) braking.

Seems to me the main market for Wallke is NA so their brakes should be set up left/front and right/rear (maybe a change for the next batch?).

I agree 100%. Wallke seems to listen to problems and change them going forward. I wouldn't think it would be a hard thing to implement. The bikes are mostly coming to NA like you said and most states (maybe all) require a person on a bike to signal with left hand by law. You cant squeeze a brake handle on the left side if your signaling with that hand. Seems like a no brainer to me.

Update:
I had confirmed with Wallke Production Department, they responded that the Sep batch of X3 Pro is in production, so the brake will be changed as left/front and right/rear for the next batch. Thanks for the helpful advice!

Update:
I had confirmed with Wallke Production Department, they responded that the Sep batch of X3 Pro is in production, so the brake will be changed as left/front and right/rear for the next batch. Thanks for the helpful advice!

Wow... nice quick response and fix. Awesome.

Uhh... how about lasers and booster jets in the October batch? :)

Here are today's add-ons.

Screenshot_20200825-161902__01.jpgScreenshot_20200825-161917__01.jpg

IMG_20200825_161452_Bokeh.jpg
IMG_20200825_160657.jpg
IMG_20200825_161613.jpg
IMG_20200825_160820_Bokeh.jpg

Thanks @Craig C. for the seat recommendation! I added the chain guide because I was getting quite a bit of chain slap. I also noticed a few nics in the paint on the bottom arm...maybe from chain slap?

I also had the chain pop off while unloading the bike from my hatchback while folded. I guess it just fell off ??? I haven't tested the guide on a ride yet , I'll be sure to report back on that.

Well, here is today's version of "Rizzo's Ride" 😁

Swapped out the handle bars, added extender bar, mirror, rechargeable headlight (hb mounted), and replaced the factory headlight.

It's starting to look like a Harley Davidson Road King in the cockpit area,lol.

***After everything was mounted my little helper challenged me to a race. If you look closely in pic #3, you can see how that turned out.

IMG_20200826_192324__01.jpg

IMG_20200826_130420.jpg
IMG_20200826_192704__01.jpg
20200827_094529.jpg
IMG_20200826_202152.jpgScreenshot_20200827-091827__01.jpgScreenshot_20200827-091750__01.jpgScreenshot_20200827-091808__01.jpgScreenshot_20200827-092143__01.jpgScreenshot_20200827-092258__01.jpg

Last edited:
Ok, so here's the latest on my X3 Pro. (I'll try to post only positive things and changes on this thread....my problems and grumblings with my X3 Pro will be in other threads ) 😁

• New tires (Vittoria Bombolini TNT's)
  • Converted to tubeless
  • Mounted rear fender
  • Made a bike stand
  • Replaced mirror with different style

IMG_20200907_114933__01.jpgIMG_20200905_195350_Bokeh.jpgIMG_20200905_200043__01.jpgIMG_20200905_132153__01.jpgIMG_20200905_132200.jpgIMG_20200905_134253.jpgIMG_20200904_202151.jpgIMG_20200907_132704.jpgIMG_20200904_163401.jpgIMG_20200904_202512.jpg
I'll add more details and pics later on the tubeless process. It wasnt easy as 1,2,3 but it was doable. I had my doubts along the way but it eventually worked out.

I had to get a different style of mirror because my bro in law fell over while trying to dismount the bike after he rode it. Im glad that happened actually because I like this style way more.

Last edited:
I didn't add any new parts today but I did order and receive a new cassette since Wallke wont send me one after they pulled the old bait and switch on me. Oops I said I wasnt gonna grumble in this thread, heh.

Anyways I went with the Shimano Altus CS-HG31 cassette , you know, the one in the pictures in the advertisement and the one that's on the YouTube reviewed bike that Wallke links to on their website, as in the one I thought I paid for...oops there I go again, my apologies.
Screenshot_20200908-173000__01.jpg

I also had to buy a couple tools to make this switch....yeah more money out of my pocket... I swear Im not as bitter as this text portrays me.
Screenshot_20200908-174522__01.jpg

Im no bike mechanic , hopefully I don't tear this thing up too bad getting it installed,lol.

I'll be sure to post my results and for the others who received the HG200-8 cassette with the 12-32 tooth sprockets, I'll be sure to let you know the difference in this 11-34 tooth sprocket.

If you were unlucky enough to get the 12-32 you surely know what Im talking about when I say that on my bike at full throttle and pedaling at speeds higher than 27-28 MPH I run out of pedal with the 12 tooth 8th gear. Im hoping the 11 tooth nets me a few more MPH. Also, on very steep inclines the 32 tooth 1st gear doesnt feel low enough. We'll see how this 34 tooth compares.

Oh a few more notes, here is the mirror I installed the other day in case anyone is interested in trying it.
Screenshot_20200908-173127__01.jpg

I also decided to try a larger pedal so I ordered these. Although, after transporting my bike a few times in my SUV Im not sure Im ready to sacrifice the stock folders. Stay tuned for my feedback on these.
Screenshot_20200908-173036__01.jpg

Last edited:
I swapped out my Cassette today and wow what a difference. That 34 tooth 1st gear makes a huge difference pedaling up steep hills.
Also the 11 tooth 8th gear lets me pedal up to 30-31 MPH without running out of gear. I can still feel resistance at the cranks at that speed, I love it! Apparently the 11-34 Tooth version of the HG31 is called the "Mega Range" and its very fitting.
Unfortunately, there is still that spot in the middle somewhere around 4th-6th gear where it will jump back and forth and cant make up its mind because of that crappy Tourney derailleur.
IMG_20200909_161955.jpgIMG_20200909_124832_Bokeh.jpgIMG_20200910_214611.jpg

Looks great! Mine is the tan color. I have been having fits trying to get a rack that fits around the large seat post. Haven't been able to find a front fender either. Can you send me the model numbers for each and where you ordered them from? Many thanks. Kevin [email protected]
wallke.jpg

Supposedly the fender kit for the Rad Rover 5 fits I bought one and just got it yesterday it will take some mods - check out Craig’s post on this forum. Taking a nod from Rizzo I like the ibera quick release bag and bought their frame mounted rack (as I don’t want more weight on the suspended frame). as well but it’s rack’s 8 inch width is problematic and will need some mods to make it right. Will post when I find a solution. Right now I’m really liking Wallke’s new frame mounted rack but our iteration of the does not have any mounting rivet inserts to screw the rack to frame. I just the Yamee bike on Amazon it’s exactly like the Wallke x3 pro same price but has 20” fat tires but it comes with framemounted rack and fenders!!! Wish I had seen this before I pulled the trigger. I’m 5’ 7”. So the x3 pro is just a beast but I’ve learned to manage it.

Last edited:
I swapped out my Cassette today and wow what a difference. That 34 tooth 1st gear makes a huge difference pedaling up steep hills.
Also the 11 tooth 8th gear lets me pedal up to 30-31 MPH without running out of gear. I can still feel resistance at the cranks at that speed, I love it! Apparently the 11-34 Tooth version of the HG31 is called the "Mega Range" and its very fitting.
Unfortunately, there is still that spot in the middle somewhere around 4th-6th gear where it will jump back and forth and cant make up its mind because of that crappy Tourney derailleur.
View attachment 65063View attachment 65064View attachment 65065
Rizzo I was able to get Wallke to send me the Altus and it’s working pretty good - follow the you tube to install and set the cable and the high and low limits and should have no indexing issues in the middle gears. Thanks for this cassette tip I’m running out of resistance at higher speeds and was a feeling a bit worthless to peddle on the flat trails

Rizzo I was able to get Wallke to send me the Altus and it’s working pretty good - follow the you tube to install and set the cable and the high and low limits and should have no indexing issues in the middle gears. Thanks for this cassette tip I’m running out of resistance at higher speeds and was a feeling a bit worthless to peddle on the flat trails

I haven't installed my Altus yet but looking to get it on there soon. Today I went on a nice ride that was a great mix of on & off road, flat, uphill and down. I wore my chest mounted action camera so I got footage of me using that awesome 1st gear going up a long steep hill. Also got good footage of my pedal cadence @30+ MPH with the 11 tooth 8th gear. I'll edit the footage and throw it on you tube eventually.

Back