X3 Pro from Amazon (Rizzo's Ride)

I don't think it matters if it's Amazon or not. All the bikes are coming from that warehouse in California. I live on the east coast in Pennsylvania, the bike left Cali om a Thursday and was at my place on a Wednesday.

Oh I cant unbox until tomorrow, probably can't set it up until maybe Friday. We're swamped at work and I barely have enough time to eat and sleep.

Unfortunately a bit above my price range for my first ebike.

Maybe a 2nd one sometime down the road.

poor-quality.jpg
Just sayin :)

First Impressions:. I Love it! Its a lot of fun! Really nice quality as far as I can tell. I will do an actual review once life slows down for me.

Having only ridden a mountain bike a few times (Walmart Schwinn) this thing looks and performs really well. Based on assembly alone I can say the bike has quality components all over it. Nothing felt cheap, nothing stripped out while tightening, nothing felt like it was about to snap off and I felt like things would stay tight for a long time. I saw thread locking compound on many bolts/screws. Not the super lock tight that needs heat to remove but the blue stuff that wont let things back out but will let you loosen it when needed.

The bike feels smooth and I noticed the many things people have mentioned in reviews about the Wallke or E Bikes in general. Having never been on an E bike I didn't know what to expect as far as the operation and feel of a cadence sensor system.

Anyways, this post is starting to turn into a full blown review so I will quit yapping!

IMG_20200820_150520_Bokeh.jpg
IMG_20200820_150402_Bokeh.jpg
IMG_20200820_150351.jpg
IMG_20200820_150943_Bokeh__01.jpg

First Impressions:. I Love it! Its a lot of fun! Really nice quality as far as I can tell. I will do an actual review once life slows down for me.

Having only ridden a mountain bike a few times (Walmart Schwinn) this thing looks and performs really well. Based on assembly alone I can say the bike has quality components all over it. Nothing felt cheap, nothing stripped out while tightening, nothing felt like it was about to snap off and I felt like things would stay tight for a long time. I saw thread locking compound on many bolts/screws. Not the super lock tight that needs heat to remove but the blue stuff that wont let things back out but will let you loosen it when needed.

The bike feels smooth and I noticed the many things people have mentioned in reviews about the Wallke or E Bikes in general. Having never been on an E bike I didn't know what to expect as far as the operation and feel of a cadence sensor system.

Anyways, this post is starting to turn into a full blown review so I will quit yapping!

View attachment 62999View attachment 63000View attachment 63001View attachment 63002
@Rizzo20
Great write up...keep me coming! One thing I adjusted is the position of the brake levers. It is a more natural and faster approach angle to get your fingers over the lever. DC465305-B39A-4F3F-8E71-B6BC033E68B1.jpeg

@Rizzo20
Great write up...keep me coming!

Lmao, Im glad I have that effect on you. Heh funny typo

I did the exact same thing with my levers but I also flip flopped them so rear brake is on the right and front on left. About my 3rd trip around the block I damn near went down when I grabbed the front brake expecting it to be rear.

The only down side of just swapping them is the reservoirs are upside down . I will eventually switch the levers back right side up and switch the lines and re bleed the brakes.
IMG_20200820_193255.jpg

Lmao, Im glad I have that effect on you. Heh funny typo

I did the exact same thing with my levers but I also flip flopped them so rear brake us on the right and front on left. About my 3rd trip around the block I damn near went down when I grabbed the front brake expecting it to be rear.

The only down side of just swapping then is the reservoirs are upside down . I will eventually switch the levers back right side up and switch the lines and re bleed the brakes.
View attachment 63039
Lol, guess this forum doesn’t spell check.
sounds good on doing the swap, enjoy!

Wait... isn't it normally the rear brake right and front brake left? Is it different on the X3?

@Rizzo20 That was a fast assembly. What did you have to do? Front wheel, handlebar, pedals and seat?

Wallke X3 Pro will arrive at your doorstep 85% assembled. Unpacking and assembling will take about 10-15 minutes. All you have to do is mount the front wheel, handlebar, seat post, and pedals, and do a thorough check to ensure everything is tight. You will find clear instructions and the necessary tools in the accessory box in your packaging. The process of assembled should not take longer than 10 minutes.

Wait... isn't it normally the rear brake right and front brake left? Is it different on the X3?

Yes, it is different on the X3 . Wallke X3's front brake is located on the right-hand side of the handlebars, and the rear brake is on the left-hand side.

I recently ordered an X3 Pro through Amazon and Im wondering if I should have ordered directly from Wallke website instead.

It seems when you order from their site they are including special gifts: Professional Installation Tool | USB Charging Taillight | USB Rechargeable Phone Holder . I wonder if Amazon buyers get that also? Im also hoping I get the updated August batch with -New seamless welding design and -High Luminance colored LCD display.

Nevertheless, Im excited for its arrival. I haven't rode a bike for over 20 years (43 yrs old). Ive been researching E Bikes and I plan to use for trail riding ( abandoned railroad beds and similar 4 wheeler paths) as well as commuting to work during nice weather. My commute is about 8 miles mostly via an old rail bed that has been turned into a maintained public walking/bike trail.

I love to modify my toys and vehicles and plan to add fenders, rear rack, upgraded headlight for night travel and I plan to swap controls around if possible. As an old atv rider the thumb throttle feels better on my right side as well as rear hand brake being on the right. In my research it seems that this is all reversed in the Wallke bikes.
Wow you got yours fast - I've been waiting since July 21 - I ordered directly from the site!

View attachment 62999View attachment 63000View attachment 63001View attachment 63002
I like the Fender - where did you get that?
@ BigNerd
Have you ordered an X3Pro yet?
If you use the following website link, you can get an extra 3 months warranty. Don't hesitate as we expect the bikes to sell out quickly. Let me know if any questions.
Order Here for X3Pro - IN STOCK
What the heck?? Where is mine - Ordered 7/21/20!!
7/21/20 Pre Ordered
8/6/20 Wallke website blog updates: says they start shipping on 8/10 - hurray!
8/8/20 Wallke website blog updates: 1st container arrives at warehouse, 2nd container from has the Matte Gray and will take a little longer
8/11/20 UPS and Wallke reports label created 8/11 WOW!
8/13/20 No delivery
8/14/20 No delivery - Wallke says UPS only picks up every three days now due to COVID. No updates from UPS either - 3 days have come and gone...
8/16/20 No delivery - Wallke says UPS can't scan all order/goods after picking up!!! And too late to update logistics!!! Are you kidding me?? "Please wait for awhile"
8/18/20 No delivery - Wallke honors the $70 off for the Flash Sale since I purchased prior to that being available - which was nice.
8/19/20 No delivery - Wallke opens pop-up store in Glendale - emailed them and offered to drive down to pick up... no answer.
8/20/20 No delivery - Still waiting... no updates to me nor on the website

Wow you got yours fast - I've been waiting since July 21 - I ordered directly from the site!

There might be some omissions and misunderstandings. An estimated delivery date (or date range) will also appear in the product page. The pre-ordered item will be shipped on its release date.
I confirmed with wallke warehouse staff, they responded that the shipping time will be the same between Amazon and Wallke site.

The orders placed from July 17th through August 17 rd had been shipped to UPS(Amazon and Wallke Website).
Your order has been completed and has been shipped out. It is now on its way to you. You should receive an email with your tracking number or numbers so that you can see the status of your package with UPS. Many cusutomer are raising concerns recently about their packages coming late. We tried tracking packages online and even noticed them being left there for a few days.

We reached out for a UPS spokesperson but they only said Shipment movement information is captured each time a tracking label is scanned in the UPS delivery system. UPS saying customers can call them for any questions or concerns. We have already done that and are getting nowhere.

We get on the apps and track and I would see it would be sitting at distribution centers or no tracking for long periods of time - not moving at all. A UPS worker who asked to remain anonymous explained that the cause of the delays is the lack of preparation during the pandemic.

We urge UPS to scan the packages, which have not been updated for a long time. We sincerely hope that you can receive the package soon. Kindly accept our sincere apologies for the shipping delay.

Last edited:
Isn’t that a non-standard setup?

I don't think it is, Im no cyclist but Ive owned a few dirt bikes and they all had the front brake on the left. It took me about 10 mins to flip flop them although thats not a permanent fix. Maybe Wallke could start setting them up the other way moving forward if the general consensus is they are the opposite sides. Its definitely not a deal breaker to me.

I did another 20+ miles today and had a blast. My bag came today for my PakRak rear rack. Big thank you to the peeps who got me pointed in the right direction with that. I transported my bike to the trailhead today in my SUV. I had a great ride but did notice a few things that I didn't like, some of them I can correct on my own some I can't.... without help.
IMG_20200821_122845.jpg
IMG_20200821_130640.jpg

Back