X3 Pro from Amazon (Rizzo's Ride)

Rizzo20

I recently ordered an X3 Pro through Amazon and Im wondering if I should have ordered directly from Wallke website instead.

It seems when you order from their site they are including special gifts: Professional Installation Tool | USB Charging Taillight | USB Rechargeable Phone Holder . I wonder if Amazon buyers get that also? Im also hoping I get the updated August batch with -New seamless welding design and -High Luminance colored LCD display.

Nevertheless, Im excited for its arrival. I haven't rode a bike for over 20 years (43 yrs old). Ive been researching E Bikes and I plan to use for trail riding ( abandoned railroad beds and similar 4 wheeler paths) as well as commuting to work during nice weather. My commute is about 8 miles mostly via an old rail bed that has been turned into a maintained public walking/bike trail.

I love to modify my toys and vehicles and plan to add fenders, rear rack, upgraded headlight for night travel and I plan to swap controls around if possible. As an old atv rider the thumb throttle feels better on my right side as well as rear hand brake being on the right. In my research it seems that this is all reversed in the Wallke bikes.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200809-113307.jpg
    Screenshot_20200809-113307.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 492
Last edited:
It seems when you order from their site they are including special gifts: Professional Installation Tool | USB Charging Taillight | USB Rechargeable Phone Holder . I wonder if Amazon buyers get that also? Im also hoping I get the updated August batch with -New seamless welding design and -High Luminance colored LCD display.

I do not know but I would bet they will be in the box. It is not like they are opening the box to include the "special gifts;" they are probably packaged at the factory with those items.

I recently ordered an X3 Pro through Amazon and Im wondering if I should have ordered directly from Wallke website instead.

Nevertheless, Im excited for its arrival. I haven't rode a bike for over 20 years (43 yrs old). Ive been researching E Bikes and I plan to use for trail riding ( abandoned railroad beds and similar 4 wheeler paths) as well as commuting to work during nice weather. My commute is about 8 miles mostly via an old rail bed that has been turned into a maintained public walking/bike trail.

I love to modify my toys and vehicles and plan to add fenders, rear rack, upgraded headlight for night travel and I plan to swap controls around if possible. As an old atv rider the thumb throttle feels better on my right side as well as rear hand brake being on the right. In my research it seems that this is all reversed in the Wallke bikes.

Hi Rizzo20,

I have confirmed with my Amazon colleaue, you will receive the updated August batch with -New seamless welding design and -High Luminance colored LCD display. Don't worry~ The special gift will be in the box.
Your research is accurate. Thank you for your time and effort.

The first container have already been shipped to the our warehouse. They will be unloaded and checked, at which point the warehouse teams can work their magic. The bike will be shipped to you asap.
Things are really moving forwards and we can't wait for every X3 Pro to land on doorsteps across the United States!

Happy trails,
Wolf

Congrats on your choice!! I have found the following accessories to be very good addition. Let me know if any questions.
Happy Trails & Stay Safe,
Carl
Wallke Brand Ambassador.
Ibera PakRak Mini.PNG
Ibera Mini Commuter Bag.PNG
Ibera PakRak Mini.PNGIbera Mini Commuter Bag.PNG
Fooker Pedals.PNG
Ibera PakRak Mini.PNGIbera Mini Commuter Bag.PNGFooker Pedals.PNG

I had a issue with my original display from a July shipment and Wallke has been great. I sent them the photos and video and they offered to send me the new display. I put it on this weekend and have to say, the new display is much nicer. Seems a little bigger lettering and much brighter in the sun. And you can't see the sensor for the lighting for the headlight. Good luck on your new ride, I'm similar as you, 46 and hadn't rode a bike in years, your gonna love it!

Here's the picture of the upgrate display from a August shipment.

Features

i. High luminance colored LCD with special technology( The glass lens fully and seamlessly fits to screen for better display effects). Holographic screen, it looks like a smart phone when the display is switched off. The visual effect is good both from different angles and under strong sunshine.

ii. Glass lens, full screen, with no plastic edge

iii. New appearance, more fashionable, high sense of science and technology

iv. The display side has no fixed cable harness. Fully apply the latest technology of board-end-connector to the displays. Thus the supply cycle is greatly shortened. It is also good for after sales service, easier for replacement.

eg. the cable from controller is directly inserted into the green connector below. It is the same way for remote cable and USB cable.

KD986.jpg
KD986-.jpg

Happy Trails
Wolf

Thanks everyone for the input! Thanks Max for confirming the batch and extras.

Xplore that rack looks way better thatn the others that have the arms that mount to the frame. I just hope its solid and doesn't bend down with the bag mounted. I ended up ordering it :D.

As of this morning my Amazon order was given a tracking number and changed status to shipped. Lets hope it actually starts moving this direction soon .

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200811-090131__01.jpg
    Screenshot_20200811-090131__01.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 414
Rizzo20,
See pic of the Rac & Bag, I've had no issues so far and seems very sturdy.
Make sure to post some videos/photos as you X-Plore your world.
Happy Trails and Stay Safe,
CarlRack.jpg

Thanks everyone for the input! Thanks Max for confirming the batch and extras.

Xplore that rack looks way better thatn the others that have the arms that mount to the frame. I just hope its solid and doesn't bend down with the bag mounted. I ended up ordering it :D.

As of this morning my Amazon order was given a tracking number and changed status to shipped. Lets hope it actually starts moving this direction soon .
You won't be unhappy with the Iberra rear rack, it was my 3rd rack purchased. First two wouldn't fit, I ordered the Large size Ratpak locking bag with it also. Very good purchase! Also just a heads up, I recently got the updated screen myself and mine was not blue, it was still the green color which I preferred anyway.
20200803_131322.jpg

Craig, thanks for the ideas on bar stem replacements. Im 5'9” and 200 lbs and in my 40's and I'll have to ride around for a bit and see how I feel.

When I was a kid it was nothing for me and my brother to tear our bikes completely down every other week, swap parts and mix and match setups. I gotta say though, theres so much more to it these days, with sizes,styles, options, and parts available and money! I have a job now so look out! Im a kid with a paycheck!

Some of my very first mods, in addition to the mods I mentioned above, on my mind without even have received the bike are upgraded tubeless tires (looking at Maxxis) and adjustable rear shock asorber.
pic-3-600x523.jpg

Very cool, I'm actually looking at upgrading the brakes to 203mm. Still doing research on it. I think tires will be shortly down the road though. Is that the tire you upgraded to or thinking about it. Yeah I love the idea of everyone on here showing examples of there upgrades and sharing the things that worked and didn't work. Makes life easier for each of us lol

Very cool, I'm actually looking at upgrading the brakes to 203mm. Still doing research on it. I think tires will be shortly down the road though. Is that the tire you upgraded to or thinking about it. Yeah I love the idea of everyone on here showing examples of there upgrades and sharing the things that worked and didn't work. Makes life easier for each of us lol

Based on some reviews Ive read the CST tires arent that great if you do alot of trail riding where there are some rocks. My riding will be a mix of of trail and asphalt and if I do get a flat I want the option of being able to use a tire plug for repair.

I haven't purchased the tires yet but it will be one of the 1st mods for sure. I suppose I could convert the stock CST to tubeless and I just may do that at first to try it.

I also love the idea of people posting their mods too. Heck as far as Im concerned you guys have already saved me the trial and error of choosing a good rear rack. I feel ahead of the game and I dont even have the bike yet, lol.

Tips:

The tire maximum pressure is 30 PSI. If the tire exceeds its rated maximum pressure, which will cause tire puncture.
The standard tires we offer on our bikes come with a rated maximum pressure. We recommend using a pressure that is at least 20% less than the maximum as this will provide added suspension and diminish the shock and vibration the bike has against the road.

Happy tails:p

Great news! It arrived today!

Ordered from Amazon on the 7th
Got a tracking number on the 10th
Saw movement via UPS on the 13 th
Arrived at my door step on the 19th.

12 or 13 days total ? Not bad at all in the EBike market, Thanks Wallke!
IMG_20200819_205031.jpg

Wallke X3-Pro’s are in distribution from the CA Warehouse, and awaiting pick-up for delivery by an independent carrier, usually FedEx or UPS.
The containers hold approximately 150 Wallke X3-Pro’s, and distribution takes a few days for the carrier to pick-up.
Once the carrier ( FedEx OR UPS ) has accepted your X-3 Pro’s for delivery, it then takes approximately 5-7 days to reach the your area. You will be notified by the Carrier of an ( ETA ) estimated time of arrival.
Things are really moving forwards and we can't wait for every X3 Pro to land on doorsteps across the United States!

Back