Witch is better

Emoney

Region
USA
Is the avanton sinch better than the lectric xp??? Trying to find out because waiting on the lectric xp 2.0 but wait might be too long for me. Might switch it to avanton sinch if better

at a glance, Sinch is nearly double the price of xp at $1599. no fenders standard. no rack standard. I think the Sinch 500watt/750watt peak motor is less powerful than the lectric xp with it's nearly 1000watt peak. It does have front suspension but so does the Lectric nowadays. If you were lucky enough to order an original fat tire xp I'd suggest waiting it out. If you ordered the 3 inch tire Lectric 2.0 and have the extra cash the fat tire Sinch appears to be a good bike also.

Sinch

Lectric XP 2.0

at a glance, Sinch is nearly double the price of xp at $1599. no fenders standard. no rack standard. I think the Sinch 500watt/750watt peak motor is less powerful than the lectric xp with it's nearly 1000watt peak. It does have front suspension but so does the Lectric nowadays. If you were lucky enough to order an original fat tire xp I'd suggest waiting it out. If you ordered the 3 inch tire Lectric 2.0 and have the extra cash the fat tire Sinch appears to be a good bike also.

Sinch

Lectric XP 2.0
Thanks I appreciate the advice and information.. pretty much everything I was thinking, it’s just the wait because I did order it but thinking about canceling. There whole system is backed up and confusing might be months before I receive mines. Need for work good for the summer don’t want to receive my bike after the summer I’m from nyc. Confused 🤔

It’s unfortunate you will have to wait to get your bike, but I think you will be happy when you do. :)

Right now it’s going to be hard to get anything near this price point. Even the more expensive ones are hard to find.

Back