Why not a Meet and Greet?

Taylor57

Why not a meet and greet equidistance from all of us? I'm sure the math guys can figure out that part. Maybe sponsored by one of the bike companies with giveaways!

Some ebike makers already sponsor events like this. Pedego for example, holds them frequently in many spots across the country:

Events like this are definitely a lot of fun but the organization can be difficult. There have been a few threads here on EBR for localized meets. The problems are location and timing. Many work full time and can't attend functions like this unless they are weekend events with minimal travel involved. This limits the possibilities unless there is a high concentration of riders in a given area. Try being more specific to a location near you in CA.

Personally, I'd like to see ebike conventions, similar to car, boat and RV shows held in many major cities every year. To me anyway, that would be worth a trip.

Last edited:

Personally, I'd like to see ebike conventions, similar to car, boat and RV shows held in many major cities every year. To me anyway, that would be worth a trip.

the biggest in the US (all bikes, but lots of eBikes) is in monterey in april!

the REALLY big ones are in germany and taipei.

Back