Why is this Forum title Ask Court Anything?

Not meant as criticism, but I don't see Court answering much on this forum... Good thing we have lots of other experts!!
I wondered about that. I hesitate to respond to any question on this sub forum because people are specifically asking Court. Even when I think I have an experience to offer, the question isn't directed to the members here. I can't answer your question.

I’ve wondered the same thing. Maybe he should delete the forum if he doesn’t have time to reasoned- then people could ask their questions of one another in the other forums.

Probably one of the first threads when he first created the forum. The thread should implement an auto response script that just "cycles" from 1) I see 2) That's interesting 3) Thanks for sharing!

That way he can keep the thread alive indefinitely! 😏

Probably one of the first threads when he first created the forum. The thread should implement an auto response script that just "cycles" from 1) I see 2) That's interesting 3) Thanks for sharing!

That way he can keep the thread alive indefinitely! 😏
HA!

Hey, this is the best forum out there. My guess is that he got this thing going and if he did and maintains the site, then it should very well be named, Ask Court Anything.

Does anyone know where I can purchase a pair of sunglasses like Court wears in a lot of reviews. The white ones

First off, there are very few what I would call “experts” here. Just experienced ebikers. Experienced ebikers can answer many questions since so many do not yet have ebike experience.🤔

It is now called ask the Community b/c Court doesn't have time to hold court here anymore. Welcome to EBR.

Is a hot dog a sandwich?
No. it is someone who shows off! or actually showing off as in 'hot dogging'....????

Back