Why I'll stick with Lectric and wait it out...

My earlier point was really that in the digital age i believe most consumers will go to google, yelp, forums such as these and read testimony from users on their experiences with companies and use that as the primary basis for forming opinion and be less trusting of corporations aggregating and grading other corporations...like the BBB model.

I’m not trying to steer anyone away, because I truly feel these guys are doing the best they can to try and get everyone their bikes as quick as they can, but if you read up on the previous venture, I believe it has a F rating. That said, everyone deserves a second chance. I have only put a mile on my bike but so far so good. And it has been one of the most fun miles I have ridden in awhile.

I’m not trying to steer anyone away, because I truly feel these guys are doing the best they can to try and get everyone their bikes as quick as they can, but if you read up on the previous venture, I believe it has a F rating. That said, everyone deserves a second chance. I have only put a mile on my bike but so far so good. And it has been one of the most fun miles I have ridden in awhile.
exactly, and that is what makes capitalism so interesting. if you’re the type to trust BBB ratings and you’re not confident Lectric is up to your standards or expectations then by all means get a refund and shop elsewhere. if you’re an optimist or trusting or just willing to “wait and see what happens” then you‘re at least partially accepting the status quo.

I got mine almost to the day they promised which back then I think was 6 or 8 weeks. (July or Aug of last year) Service from Lectric has been A+ for m be e...
I can only hope I have this experience. I think a lot of people are so damn happy because they’ve been waiting for so long for it to arrive! :p

So far my experience has me confused and anxious. When I ordered 6/12/21 it said 7 weeks. I recently got an update saying it will be 2-3 additional weeks. Sigh. I looked at their site today and an order today says 6 weeks. Does this mean if I cancel and re-order I’ll get it a week earlier??

I just hope I get it before summer is over. I’m missing out on some great riding weather!

Jason

I can only hope I have this experience. I think a lot of people are so damn happy because they’ve been waiting for so long for it to arrive! :p

So far my experience has me confused and anxious. When I ordered 6/12/21 it said 7 weeks. I recently got an update saying it will be 2-3 additional weeks. Sigh. I looked at their site today and an order today says 6 weeks. Does this mean if I cancel and re-order I’ll get it a week earlier??

I just hope I get it before summer is over. I’m missing out on some great riding weather!

Jason
i’d call them and ask. the additional 2-3 weeks was added in based on what they know about shifting supply chain logistics.

cancelling and placing a new order won’t get it faster because they are shipping as close to the order in which orders were made as they can so that any new order will go back of the line. after all the orders already placed.

Back