Who can ride the farthest?

sed6

I think I could go 50 miles on a single charge. Anyone ridden further? Who's up for the challenge?

I think I could go 50 miles on a single charge. Anyone ridden further? Who's up for the challenge?

I rode 34 miles with 2,800 feet of climbing. Had 40% charge left in battery. My longest ride yet.

Still trying to find my maximum distance. I think I could make 50 miles on a flatter course. Especially if I stayed in assist level 2.

Sed6,
Which ebike do you have? And battery size?
So many variables. Both my ebikes will last 90 miles on eco, but my legs certainly won’t.

Today I rode 54.5 km's on 15% of my battery with 411 metres of climbing. So extrapolated that's over 300 km's on my internal battery and would be almost 3,000 metres of climbing.

Sed6,
Which ebike do you have? And battery size?
So many variables. Both my ebikes will last 90 miles on eco, but my legs certainly won’t.

I put a kit on my Lightning P38 recumbent, as it is my ride of choice, with 17,500 miles on it.
I got a 500 watt geared hub motor on the back with an 11 amp hr battery, 36 volt system. I have 5 assist levels. On flat ground,
A8731ED7-FB66-4363-88FF-B611068E7D8D.jpeg
8 mph to 28 mph with me pedaling and putting out my max of 100 watts. I have 500 miles on the kit. No suspension on the bike, so I bought a red Vision recumbent with full suspension, that I plan to move the kit to this winter...then I can float over the potholes and not worry about bumpy roads!

Back