Which speed mode to use?

Minuscule amount of power is used when the motor is not activated so it totally doesn't matter. This is one of the many wonderful things about electric motors as opposed to gasoline engines that require some fuel just to idle.

I asked because I want to make my battery last longer, sounds like I will always leave it powered on, but work between the different modes including the no assist mode.

There are several factors to consider. You have a double plate 36/48 most of us what we do is change the plate depending on the gradient + or - Only with extreme gradients + or - we use a 36x 36 or a 48 x11
If you like high cadence you definitely have to go to the plate of 36, in a 36 x 20 you can get up to 140 rpm on flat ground or 48 x 20 less cadence.

The trekking seeks that the user pedals less for the same route, is considered a machine for mixed type adventure, road and dirt track .

Actually the hight mode should only be used in gradients + with the appropriate ratio 36x 36 or 36x30 depending on the type of terrain especially with the stony or where much traction is lacking.

One way to extend the range of the battery is to use it without assistance where the route allows it, also it is to use the ECO + mode and exceed 90 rpm, go out of the window of force of the engine and that is with high cadence the disk of 36 t

Last edited:
Back