Where to Buy Kiox retrofit kit?

ok they found the problem the battery wire had some internal damage covered by warranty. so got the kiox linked to the software got the settings like I want. will play with wheel size till the average is close to what I get with my garmin. but I am disappointed that the e bike app does not sync with apple heath or strava or anything else. My garmin watch does not transmit my heart rate in bluetooth so I can't connect it. if the app connected to apple health I would get a different watch.

You could try using Ride with GPS (ridewithgps.com) on your iPhone. This syncs with Apple Health, can record heart rate via an iWatch, plan routes, record and share rides and give turn by turn instructions. Maps on your iPhone are much easier to read than on a Garmin.

You could try using Ride with GPS (ridewithgps.com) on your iPhone. This syncs with Apple Health, can record heart rate via an iWatch, plan routes, record and share rides and give turn by turn instructions. Maps on your iPhone are much easier to read than on a Garmin.
I was hoping to have it all done automatically. I have a garmin watch and garmin computer that sync's with strava. but to be able to do it with no effort I could take my Carmen off my bike and off my wrist. I pretty much only commuting on this bike so I don't use gps for the most part to get around with it. I just want to keep track of my health and how much effort I am putting into the ride and how many calories I'm using. the Kiox gives that since it measures wattage output.

FYI...Talked with a Trek tech about an upgrade to the Kiox from my Purion. He had to do some research and he got back to me saying the “kit” is available to him and it would require dropping the motor and running wiring through my Allant+7 frame. He made it sound like he would have to install it or my warranty would be in jeopardy. Total estimate for kit and his installing it would run around $320.

Back