Where to buy a Nyon display, today?

lerxst

The Nyon I had on my R&M Delite died after my first ride in a heavy rain storm. I am pretty disappointed there. But, I just want to replace it at this point, however I can't find anyone selling one that claims to have one in stock. The last one I bought was from eBay, though they don't have any now (except for one that looks pretty bad). I remember noticing a few shops selling them online, but can't find any now that have it in stock.

So does anyone know where I might find one? Or perhaps someone has one they want to sell? I only need the display, but I'll buy the whole kit if I have to.

Thanks!

For the curious: I put my old Intuvia controller on the same mount and the everything works fine, so it really is just the Nyon. I also disassembled the Nyon and found virtually zero signs of any water ingress, except for one tiny spot around the connector for the home/joystick button. I cleaned it up, but it made no difference. The battery got drained down to 3.2v as part of whatever happened as well. The water seal looked to be perfectly installed, intact, lubricated. Cannot find any reason why it died. I am pretty sad I can't even find a replacement to order.

Well sometimes I get lucky formulating a number of search strings. Sometimes serial numbers embossed labels, any searchable word or number letter combinations can turn up other search parameters. Sorry I’m not a great writer especially trying to describe how I search, but I have amazig luck sometimes. (Couldn’t solve a BM horn search today...)

Well sometimes I get lucky formulating a number of search strings. Sometimes serial numbers embossed labels, any searchable word or number letter combinations can turn up other search parameters. Sorry I’m not a great writer especially trying to describe how I search, but I have amazig luck sometimes. (Couldn’t solve a BM horn search today...)

I get what you’re saying. Where do you do these searches? Thanks!

I wish I had an answer for you, but I don't. I feel your pain though. The Nyon is such a wonderful enhancement for Bosch powered ebikes and it makes no sense that they won't support the Nyon in North America. I just need a simple part for my Nyon (the plastic display frame) but of course it isn't available here, and the European suppliers charge over $20 to ship a 1 oz. piece of plastic. Ebike popularity is expanding rapidly in North America, and Bosch could and should do more to promote and support it. Denying access to one of their premier products is the wrong approach.

The Nyon I had on my R&M Delite died after my first ride in a heavy rain storm. I am pretty disappointed there. But, I just want to replace it at this point, however I can't find anyone selling one that claims to have one in stock. The last one I bought was from eBay, though they don't have any now (except for one that looks pretty bad). I remember noticing a few shops selling them online, but can't find any now that have it in stock.

So does anyone know where I might find one? Or perhaps someone has one they want to sell? I only need the display, but I'll buy the whole kit if I have to.

Thanks!

It’s your lucky day ...

I bought mine from the same seller for about the same price. No problems. No box, no paperwork, no cables. Just a piece of masking tape on the back with some asian script.

I think it's curious that this same seller ships from various locations in the US and, at the time, from China.

Back