Where do I stand with undelivered goods?

you're right

I have the bike and have done for nearly 2 months it's only the batteries I need but as mentioned above these could be stored very poorly by UPS and I know nothing about it, also when I put a refund claim in I have to claim for the full bike not being delivered which is a complication in itself
I wouldn't worry about that. You can argue that the bike does not function without a battery. Worst case you can come to an agreement on a partial refund down the road.

yes it isnt fit for purpose with no batteries, they will have a job coming to pick it back up lol

yes it isnt fit for purpose with no batteries, they will have a job coming to pick it back up lol
Open a dispute for the full amount. I'd get on it as it can take 120 days for it to be resolved by the bank.
I've ended up with partial refunds for parts missing without it becoming an issue in the past.
Your situation is a little different since an eBike with a source of e is as you say.

cheers for the info i will look more into this and go from there, i wont be letting it lie that's for sure

Update - after crying like a little bitch for months now I have had an update from UPS, apparently, they have landed in the UK

we shall see

Last edited:
o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Out for Delivery Today

Scheduled Delivery
Monday14/12/2020
Estimated Time
By End of Day

View the delivery time window with UPS My Choice®. Continue
Fingers crossed buddy, I really hope so. I’ve been following the crap you’ve had, but haven’t commented as I didn’t know what to advise. One update note on mine, done about 200 miles now, and my crank arm fell off yesterday, completely my fault as I hadn’t checked it in a while, and it’s a common issue. So now waiting on a new bolt. :). So check all your bolts on a regular basis.

It's been a journey, Stevie, for sure, I have had that much anxiety it's unreal, but the end is near thank f*ck.

I will certainly check all the nuts and bolts before i go out on it, i was going to take it to a shop to get everything torqued up correctly or even add some locktite 243 which we use at work for most our mechanical parts.

Once i have been on it for some miles i will prob have a chat with you to see if you have altered any settings and get your opinion on this

👍

It's been a journey, Stevie, for sure, I have had that much anxiety it's unreal, but the end is near thank f*ck.

I will certainly check all the nuts and bolts before i go out on it, i was going to take it to a shop to get everything torqued up correctly or even add some locktite 243 which we use at work for most our mechanical parts.

Once i have been on it for some miles i will prob have a chat with you to see if you have altered any settings and get your opinion on this

👍
Yeah good idea, I checked everything before I went out the first big ride, then got a bit carried away and didn’t check if for the next few. Which is really just bad practice on my part, not the bikes fault. I think I’ll treat it to a shop service at Some point, as we have a wee shop in the village. Ps I’ve not altered any settings yet, I’ve checked I can ( it’s easy) but only uploaded the thumb throttle config and nothing else as yet.

that's good to know that the standard settings are more than adequate, we have spoken about this before and I won't be jumping into messing with the settings if I don't have to.

I have heard of the arms coming off so these will def be being glued in with the 234, i need to acquire some from work :cool:

Fingers crossed buddy, I really hope so. I’ve been following the crap you’ve had, but haven’t commented as I didn’t know what to advise. One update note on mine, done about 200 miles now, and my crank arm fell off yesterday, completely my fault as I hadn’t checked it in a while, and it’s a common issue. So now waiting on a new bolt. :). So check all your bolts on a regular basis.
Thread Lock
A must when putting these things together... But I understand the excitement and haste of a new toy

Good luck with the delivery today!

you're right

I have the bike and have done for nearly 2 months it's only the batteries I need but as mentioned above these could be stored very poorly by UPS and I know nothing about it, also when I put a refund claim in I have to claim for the full bike not being delivered which is a complication in itself
I suppose my reply is too late, judging from the date of your post, which I just noticed. Anyway... Contact your credit card company NOW if you paid for your purchase via credit card. They can do a "charge back" to the company you purchased your bike from, and your money will be returned to you by the credit card company. It doesn't hurt to call them and make an inquiry.

I suppose my reply is too late, judging from the date of your post, which I just noticed. Anyway... Contact your credit card company NOW if you paid for your purchase via credit card. They can do a "charge back" to the company you purchased your bike from, and your money will be returned to you by the credit card company. It doesn't hurt to call them and make an inquiry.
A little late since he received everything months ago... not to mention the same was suggested in post #3 🤣

Back