Where can I get a parts list for medeo t10+

Rossterman

Region
USA
bought a gazelle medeo t10+ a few months ago. It’s a great bike btw. Unfortunately today I made bone head move and forgot to clip my pants cuff. Naturally a few miles later it gets under the chain guard and into the chain and bends the heck out of the chain guard support bracket. Now I'm going to bend it back but I prefer to replace it as it’s a pretty sturdy piece and I’d like to buy the replacement part and eventually swap it out. Here in the US, my dealer doesn’t have a parts diagram so has to call the rep and yada, yada, yada. It there anyplace I can get a parts list for the bike so I know the exact p/n and can check pricing and availability?

My dealer did a warranty repair on my Gazelle. He did have to contact Gazelle and get the part sent with his next shipment to save cost as it was not needing express shipping from the Netherlands. So yada yada was the right answer as far as I know.

Yeah I’m hoping someone can find a print or so in the event I need to order parts again as it would be so much smoother than trying to explain it over the phone a d hope the right part comes.still holding out hope!

Yeah I’m hoping someone can find a print or so in the event I need to order parts again as it would be so much smoother than trying to explain it over the phone a d hope the right part comes.still holding out hope!

Did you need the bracket that mounts behind the chainring for the guard or the guard itself or both?

Here's the guard, on b/o till the 20th week of this year
1648756435376.png

Same ETA for the guard
1648756481844.png

Back