where can i buy a light with this attachment?

IMG_5955.JPG

Can't see into the connector for the additional details but if it's a standard connection type you might find what you want here:

Ebikes offer this particular model that is low cost and has a round connector similar to yours:

The light (link above) is compatible with battery source of 6-60V for example. Most lights like this are the same range or even larger (6-72, 6-100, etc).

The support team at ebikes.ca are fantastic if you want to reach out to them and ask for help, just a bit slow replying (can be a couple days at a time right now) due to the high demand of their products and services.

Cheers

Another possibility would be to get a matching connector and splice it onto the leads of another light. It looks like one of these Bafang plugs may fit:

61R8CkVQ0UL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

Whatever light you choose, be careful not to overload the controller lighting circuit.

The headlight looks like the Kendo+ on my Magnum Metro+. If so, I understand why you want to upgrade...it is a low power "efficient" light, works well as daytime running light though!

The connector is a HIGO 2-pin male connector. You probably won't find a light with that specific connector (I think Juiced sells one, but it doesn't look like much of an upgrade), but you can find the male connector to swap onto whatever light you end up getting (I believe that either "HIGO" or "Juliet" connectors will work as long as they are male 2 pin). Make sure the light has a built-in voltage converter (look for "compatible with voltages x to y" etc.) if you are connecting it directly to the battery like the Magnums do.

The headlight looks like the Kendo+ on my Magnum Metro+. If so, I understand why you want to upgrade...it is a low power "efficient" light, works well as daytime running light though!

The connector is a HIGO 2-pin male connector. You probably won't find a light with that specific connector (I think Juiced sells one, but it doesn't look like much of an upgrade), but you can find the male connector to swap onto whatever light you end up getting (I believe that either "HIGO" or "Juliet" connectors will work as long as they are male 2 pin). Make sure the light has a built-in voltage converter (look for "compatible with voltages x to y" etc.) if you are connecting it directly to the battery like the Magnums do.
thanks alot. thats exactly a kendo and i have a metro plus also!

Back