What's an "SUV" ebike?

Thank you for posting your actual experience with them, instead of just calling them sketchy.

I have over 7000 miles on a set of JWs and find their handling very predictable and consistent across a range of surfaces and conditions. Yeah, I don't corner as tightly at speed as I used to on my Super MotoX tires. Then again, those tires let out on me multiple times in both wet and cold conditions on corners I take often.

I might try the Al Grounder next, but I prefer a folding tire like the JWs because they are so much easier to get on the rim after patching a tube in the field.
I went for the Al Grounder and I'm in love with them after 150mi. Much more secure in the tight corners and allow for much more aggressive breaking without loss of traction or locking up.
Ride is noticeably better as well but I did go from 2.35 on the JW to 2.6 on the Al.
I haven't pushed them off road yet but the little that I have done they do feel secure enough for my needs as I have no plans to go pack mule'n thru the barreness.
Mounted 27.5 x 2.6 without tools 💪 .... and that says a lot with my carpal tunnel / arthritis ridden hands.
Sep_24_2024_7_11_23~2.jpg

Back