What is your dream Ebike?

The one I’ve owned for about 2 weeks now—exactly what I have been waiting for!!

Attachments

• FE2158A4-F9D3-49B0-9633-A70D34D9BE0E.jpeg
    FE2158A4-F9D3-49B0-9633-A70D34D9BE0E.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 512
Trek Domane +. If you are into road bikes it is amazing—great ride with it’s carbon frame. I had a Haibike Race for a year and a half and 6000+ miles, and this feels like a Ferrari compared to that—even though they have the exact same engine!

BlackTrail BT-01 is an electric bike designed and developed by Germany based PG-Bikes in collaboration with UBC, a leading name in the field of carbon fiber products. The BT-01 has been designed to mimic conventional bikes of the 1930s, while also carrying cutting edge advancements from battery powered propulsion. This expensive electric bike is hailed as the world’s fastest commercially-available electric bicycle and is powered by a 1.2 kW CM48 V hybrid motor, which in turn is operated by a 48-volt lithium-ion battery. The BT-01 boasts of a top speed of 62 mph (100 km/h) and provides a range of up to 37 miles, while when driven at cruising speeds, the range extends to an astounding 124 miles. With a price tag of $80,000, the BlackTrail BT-01 is counted among the most expensive electric bikes. This electric bike features a carbon fiber body, which is complemented with high-alloyed aluminum, the likes of which is used by NASA. Furthermore, titanium and magnesium are used in the construction of the BT-01 and the overall weight of the bike stands at just 19.8 kg.

Attachments

• BlackTrail-BT-01.jpg
    BlackTrail-BT-01.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 408
My dream bike is an evolving issue. It changes as I see features on bikes I just gotta have on my next bike!

Biggest turn off is an otherwise nice bikes that use proprietary parts that are known maintenance items. That's a total turn of here. A example might be a bike with a built in controller, or custom designed battery that fits this bike only....

Back