What happened to the BH website in the USA?

They still have a FB page here: https://www.facebook.com/BHBikesUSA/

The link in the FB page doesn't work. here: www.bhbikesusa.com

Is there a different USA website? Who do we contact for warranty, if not the dealer?

Thanks in advance.
Do you have an issue now with your bike? You should read through this thread.

Do you have an issue now with your bike? You should read through this thread.

Thanks for the information. I was not aware that has happened. Not a big issue and probably something I could figure out and fix myself. The usb port won't keep my headlight illuminated for more than 30 seconds. It used to work fine.

Thanks for the information. I was not aware that has happened. Not a big issue and probably something I could figure out and fix myself. The usb port won't keep my headlight illuminated for more than 30 seconds. It used to work fine.
I spoke on the phone to a few former dealers and most said support will be on a case by case basis. The dealers told me they need preapproval from BH Spain. Most said they hoped to be able to take care of the customers that bought bikes from them.

If you had a serious issue I'd call around. Most were very kind and it seemed to me they would help me at standard costs. Whatever it cost them plus their normal markup.

Thanks for the tip. I have a local dealer that's a good guy and I think he would help me out. I unfortunately didn't buy my bike from him, but I spoke to my local dealer about that and plan to buy an ebike in the future from him.
Thanks again.

Back