What Are We Paying For?

Haha actually to be accurate the message was crude but if you consider it misogynistic then you are being misogynistic because you are assuming only men can use that quote....

Oh good, so do I get off with a warning and write 100 times I will not....

Can’t seem to interest my wife in one even though she rides an analog bike and enjoyed a test ride.
Eventually, she may come around. My husband has 3 acoustics and only got an ebike so we could bike together. At first, when I would say, "Isn't it FANTASTIC??", he would say noncommittally, "It's OK." But after awhile, he's come around to wanting to upgrade to a Class 3 and is ready to fork over almost $4k for one, because ebikes are FUN.

Eventually, she may come around. My husband has 3 acoustics and only got an ebike so we could bike together. At first, when I would say, "Isn't it FANTASTIC??", he would say noncommittally, "It's OK." But after awhile, he's come around to wanting to upgrade to a Class 3 and is ready to fork over almost $4k for one, because ebikes are FUN.
That was an old post by me. She has since acquiesced (last Oct.) and now loves her Allant+7 Lowstep.👍

Back