What about NCM?

I just purchased my first ebike. It's an NCM Aspen (Fat Bike). I rode it to work this morning for the first time. So far, I'm impressed. My commute is 16 miles each way (all pretty much 2-lane country roads). I was able to average about 20mph during the course of my commute. I plan on using it as a commuter and leave the car at home when possible. I have other bikes (single speed, road, gravel, and mtb), but I didn't want to come to work all sweaty in the morning. The ebike lets me relax on the way in and then get a good work out on the way home (at least that's the plan :).

bought the Hamburg touring bike , and I am also impressed with the build and quality of a bike that is certainly on the cheaper side of things .
I have ridden road bikes for thirty years so the weight of the bike takes some getting used to, but for the money it is a very well made and a pretty good looking machine , time will tell

Is there a forum to discuss e-bike products from NCM? Nice bike but no form by brand. Any NCM owners out there???

We need Court or another admin to create a sub forum for us. I just got my bike (Moscow Plus) and wouldn’t mind filling up a sub forum with informative threads about what I’m learning about with my NCM. It’s the best selling electric bike on amazon, just sayin.

We need Court or another admin to create a sub forum for us. I just got my bike (Moscow Plus) and wouldn’t mind filling up a sub forum with informative threads about what I’m learning about with my NCM. It’s the best selling electric bike on amazon, just sayin.
Would love to see it , instead of being listed as just other brands

Back