Warning about Rize Bikes they have a serious battery issue!

2k is still a brand new bike, I have over 15k on mine. The bike works fine for some time, it's when you use it for a period of time, that's when you start seeing the issues rise.

The tires wear out in less then three months
When run mostly flat
the motor blows out in five months
due to constant abuse
and the batteries have missing screws and components
due to complete lack of maintenance

Reactions: LLL
False the batteries came with missing screws and components, it's in my videos. The same videos I'm sure you didn't watch at all. You seem to be taking the side of Rize for what ever reason, Im suspecting that you may have some sort of affiliation with his company.

Pretty sure no one works for Rize.

Out of 4 batteries they sent you (which is extraordinary on their part!), you couldn't come up with enough screws to have one working battery? Do you know how to work a screwdriver? Some people don't, and that's okay but that sounds more like the problem.

And a lot of people don't want to watch amateur videos when it sounds like Rize has gone above and beyond to rectify their alleged screw ups. (Get it? "Screw ups". Ha!) Maybe you need to find a buddy or an LBS to help you out.

TT

Did not honor my warranty on 2022 rx
Please explain.

Perhaps I lucked out but my 2020 RX it has had no problems whatsoever, apart from a battery fuse. Their service directed me t a video on how to open battery and replace fuse. Easy.

I still think it’s a great deal for the $ I paid.
But always curious about potential problems or shortcomings.

Pretty sure no one works for Rize.

Out of 4 batteries they sent you (which is extraordinary on their part!), you couldn't come up with enough screws to have one working battery? Do you know how to work a screwdriver? Some people don't, and that's okay but that sounds more like the problem.

And a lot of people don't want to watch amateur videos when it sounds like Rize has gone above and beyond to rectify their alleged screw ups. (Get it? "Screw ups". Ha!) Maybe you need to find a buddy or an LBS to help you out.

TT
There is no extraordinary on their part, I paid for four working batteries and recieved four faulty batteries. Did you even watch any of my videos? It's pretty clear that you didn't.

Stop feeding the extreme ebike user trolls on this thread. They are high mileage users with a lack of understanding about how things work.

False the batteries came with missing screws and components, it's in my videos. The same videos I'm sure you didn't watch at all. You seem to be taking the side of Rize for what ever reason, Im suspecting that you may have some sort of affiliation with his company.
Still trying to deflect the blame from where it needs to be. I did watch one of your rambling shaky vids that made no sense. From what I saw there, my opinion is YOU my friend, are your own worst enemy! Face it, you are totally inept when it comes to working on/taking care of your bike. Get some competent help locally and get your problem(s) resolved.

Agree with @Tars Tarkas. You have plenty of parts right there in front of you to get that bike working - but you're so busy focusing your attention on looking for somebody else to blame, you can't see that....

Blaming Rize for your issue(s) is not the answer young man.... this one is on you.

Reactions: LLL
The first thing any new owner should do with any kind of bike is make sure everything that needs grease has it, and every screw and nut is tightened as necessary.

I've seen far too many whining posts over many sites over the years from people who just expect to get on their bike and ride it immediately, then complain when easily preventable things break.

As someone who used to work in a bike store building and repairing bikes, we would get in repair jobs for the stupidest user error reasons.

Back