Wanting to buy super commuter+8s

RickW8

Hello.

Looking to buy a trek super commuter+ 8s size 50cm.
Anyone interested in selling please contact me.

Thank you

If that does not work, BBB also has a small 2019 Trek Super Commuter+ 7 with 289 miles.

If that does not work, BBB also has a small 2019 Trek Super Commuter+ 7 with 289 miles.

Is 50 cm the large frame? Forgot my metrics. My lbs employee has the large frame belt drive that is too big for her. A nice bike but I only sat on it didn't ride it. I'm in Pennsylvania so a long way from you but FWIW.

Is 50 cm the large frame? Forgot my metrics. My lbs employee has the large frame belt drive that is too big for her. A nice bike but I only sat on it didn't ride it. I'm in Pennsylvania so a long way from you but FWIW.

A 50cm frame would be 19.5"... so roughly a medium frame size.

Hello.

Looking to buy a trek super commuter+ 8s size 50cm.
Anyone interested in selling please contact me.

Thank you
Hi Rick...I have S8 with about 300 miles on it that I have found I don’t ride as much as I should (three e-bike)... I’m in Orlando area.

There's one on Offerup in my area. It's a size large for $3000. But it's been on there for a few months, so you should be able to negotiate the price down to $2500 or close to it plus shipping.

FYI, event though the posting says 1 month, it's been there for a few months. He just reposted it several times. 😉

Last edited:
Back