Wanted: Specialized Turbo Creo SL Comp Wheelset DT R470 Boost

Mike Cannona

Looking for another wheelset for my Specialized Turbo Creo SL Comp. If you have a take off wheelset like the one that comes with the Turbo Creo SL Comp or the or Comp EVO (they are both DT R470 Boost), I'm interested. The boost wheelset hub size is 12X110 front and 12X148 rear.

Looking for another wheelset for my Specialized Turbo Creo SL Comp. If you have a take off wheelset like the one that comes with the Turbo Creo SL Comp or the or Comp EVO (they are both DT R470 Boost), I'm interested. The boost wheelset hub size is 12X110 front and 12X148 rear.
They are available from Specialized. I think they cost a little over $300 for the pair.

I ordered the same wheelset from Specialized through my local dealer. Specialized shipped an incorrect rear wheel (142mm width instead of 148mm), and didn't include the right adapter that holds a magnet on the rear wheel(for speed). After 2 weeks, they eventually shipped the right parts. If anyone needs to Specialized part numbers, let me know.

Back