WallyWorld selling E fattie

MLB

Who'd a thunk it? I guess we've hit the mainstream!

(Link Removed - No Longer Exists)

Who'd a thunk it? I guess we've hit the mainstream!

Nope.
Underpowered for such a heavy bike.
A BD bike with BBSHD would be a better option at a similar price point.

First LBS in Wichita KS to start stocking Ebikes as of last month. Shimono Steps in Trek bikes. I saw them today. Owner said he has sold 7 already. I will get back down and take one for a test ride.

Nice to see Walmart picking up a line...just wish it was a better quality Ebike.

That is just a reseller on the Wal-Mart website, not really sold by them, just on their site. Pretty much overpriced junk. As Ravi said a bbshd build, or a radrover (if not comfortable with diy) would be much better options.

Walmart is not selling this bike. It's a marketplace sale by wayfair. Walmart online has a marketplace that allows other sellers to sale their products. Similar to Amazon.

Just wanted to point that out.

Lee

Walmart is selling this. Court has reviewed it.

https://electricbikereview.com/jetson/electric-mountain-bike/

They also used to sell an eZip model if I remember correctly. My local REI has ebikes, but they are all on clearance for 50% off because they want to get rid of them. I haven't seen them at any other large brick and mortar store besides my LBS. Even my LBS has most of their on clearance to try and get rid of them to make room for newer models.

Back