Wallke

camdon44

Region
USA
I see a new bike on Amazon. It is the Wallke X3 Pro. Does anyone have any knowledge of this bike? Looks like a great folder. I would like to know more about the W-PAS system of regeneration. It must slow the ability to coast... Other bikes with regeneration were noisy... I tried to contact the company, but got a response in very poor English.

X3 looks interesting indeed, i have seen one of the previous models in person and they are really striking! i would love to see a full review

Hi everyone, just wanted to quickly post something if you are considering purchasing a Wallke bike. DONT DO IT!! Look elsewhere. Mine broke right away and have received no help at all. There is no phone number to call. They hardly respond to emails, and when they do, it’s someone from another country in the middle of the night responding. Don’t get put thru the ringer, or at least purchase through Amazon so you don’t have to deal with the NONEXISTENT CUSTOMER SERVICE

Hi everyone, just wanted to quickly post something if you are considering purchasing a Wallke bike. DONT DO IT!! Look elsewhere. Mine broke right away and have received no help at all. There is no phone number to call. They hardly respond to emails, and when they do, it’s someone from another country in the middle of the night responding. Don’t get put thru the ringer, or at least purchase through Amazon so you don’t have to deal with the NONEXISTENT CUSTOMER SERVICE
@Max Black please contact Eric ASAP

Back