Wallke W-PAS 50% regeneration?

I am looking at the Wallke X-3 Pro. Looks like a pretty nice bike for the money $1599 with the discount. Full suspension folding 26" Fat Tire with 750 watt hub drive. Not too bad 14AH battery. They list regeneration capabilities with what they call W-PAS. They claim to get 50% more mileage per charge with this system. I am skeptical as I have heard it is only possible to get about 5% with any regeneration system. Has anyone out there experienced what type of distance these bikes get? They claim up to 60 miles with PAS... Hard to believe.
Thanks, Don
Hi everyone, just wanted to quickly post something if you are considering purchasing a Wallke bike. DONT DO IT!! Look elsewhere. Mine broke right away and have received no help at all. There is no phone number to call. They hardly respond to emails, and when they do, it’s someone from another country in the middle of the night responding. Don’t get put thru the ringer, or at least purchase through Amazon so you don’t have to deal with the NONEXISTENT CUSTOMER SERVICE

Hi everyone, just wanted to quickly post something if you are considering purchasing a Wallke bike. DONT DO IT!! Look elsewhere. Mine broke right away and have received no help at all. There is no phone number to call. They hardly respond to emails, and when they do, it’s someone from another country in the middle of the night responding. Don’t get put thru the ringer, or at least purchase through Amazon so you don’t have to deal with the NONEXISTENT CUSTOMER SERVICE
What is the problem you're having with your bike?

My experience with Wallke is quite different. Even though I purchased my bike used, and not from them, they took care of me quickly and efficiently when I had some problems that turned out to be user-created. They returned each of my emails the very next day and gave me the solution to the issues I had. This, even though they had no responsibility to me, since I'd purchased the bike from a third party.

That being said, I realize the uneven customer service is poor customer service and I'm certainly not denying what you went through with them.

Like some others here, I'd like to hear some details about your experience.

Last edited:
Back