Voltbike Yukon limited

Read some posts, seen video, two of my friends have them and they’re happy with them....but, some of the things I’ve read concern me. Charging issues, poor workmanship etc. I was going to buy another fat bike but not having hydraulic disks concerns me as my present bike does, I live on a steep hill and I’ve grown to appreciate them. Really torn between different reviews.

Well, like anything else you get what you pay for, I bought a 2019 Yukon and ended up giving it away. I also thought customer service wasn't great, my bike came with a bad display and he made me pay for another one. I wanted to get the bike running and never argued but that's poor service.
I live in Vernon near you.

We’re off to Vernon Wednesday to ride midway to Kelowna. Bought a Surface 604 Colt 6 months ago.
No problems, taking it in to get a quick chain, derailleur , brake check. Good to talk with you😎

We’re off to Vernon Wednesday to ride midway to Kelowna. Bought a Surface 604 Colt 6 months ago.
No problems, taking it in to get a quick chain, derailleur , brake check. Good to talk with you😎

You're riding on the rail trail, if I'm not mountain biking I'm usually riding the rail trail in the summer. Have fun.

I've been spoiled with my Surface 604 Colt. Has everything. Cheap shocks, good text hydraulic brakes, Brand 500 W, but small 48Vv10ah battery. 2.1 kenda tires. No problem to date, but want a fat Tire or good mountain bike with larger tires.

I’d like to buy the classic, unfortunately Darren can only give me1/2 price or 1200 for my Colt. 300 more and I’d hav e done it, but didn’t want to be stuck with 2 bikes. Ideally wanted one with the 3 inch tires as I do way more city biking. Do you have the hydraulic brakes? Is yours street legal, I read somewhere only for off road, but really don’t know. Have you had any issues with quality of bike? Cheers, Rick

I’d like to buy the classic, unfortunately Darren can only give me1/2 price or 1200 for my Colt. 300 more and I’d hav e done it, but didn’t want to be stuck with 2 bikes. Ideally wanted one with the 3 inch tires as I do way more city biking. Do you have the hydraulic brakes? Is yours street legal, I read somewhere only for off road, but really don’t know. Have you had any issues with quality of bike? Cheers, Rick

Ya, it's tough dealing with Darren, he doesn't seem to want to deal with used bikes at all. I hang around the store a lot and he's always turning away deals he just won't negotiate from full retail. I've purchased three bikes from Darren and the first two he wouldn't budge an inch, my last purchase I played hardball and got a really good deal, better than I expected. I really like my Juggernaught, it's my favourite bike. I have the 3" tires and the motor is running at 1600 watts. I have the quad piston calipers, on a bike with that much power you wouldn't want any less. I had my Juggernaught with me when I met you, you should have asked for a ride.

When I bought my last bike I went to the other dealers in town and one offered me 15% off and no taxes. I went back to Darren and he gave me the same deal on a BH AtomX 6. These are end of year discounts on 2019s. BH also offer the best warranty.

Last edited:
Never even thought about it then. On the ride to Oyama, started thinking about possibly trading in.
The bike he has in stock has 4 inch tires, I could live with that but prefer 3 inch. Were you able to assemble yourself or did they do all? If no movement from Darren will possibly have one shipped to me in Arizona where we winter. 2 knee replacements and now need a hip....falling apart. Need warm weather just to get out of bed😎. Will put my Colt up for sale on 604 thread. Cheers🤗

Never even thought about it then. On the ride to Oyama, started thinking about possibly trading in.
The bike he has in stock has 4 inch tires, I could live with that but prefer 3 inch. Were you able to assemble yourself or did they do all? If no movement from Darren will possibly have one shipped to me in Arizona where we winter. 2 knee replacements and now need a hip....falling apart. Need warm weather just to get out of bed😎. Will put my Colt up for sale on 604 thread. Cheers🤗

I purchased mine direct from Biktrix and assembled it myself, it was easy and I'm 80

I was a high school Principal.....I said I knew everything....in reality nothing. I’d need help.
Did eride know you purchased online?

Well, Vernon eRide wasn't selling Biktrix when I purchased mine. Darren told me he has to charge $3-400 hundred more and a lot of people go to Biktrix and purchase online. I think Darren would order the bike you wanted with 3" tires etc. Steve the guy who works in there is an electrical engineer and really good with eBikes. Have a good vacation.

Back