Volt Yukon 750 limited vs ET.Cycle T1000

Loïc

Region
Canada
Hi. New here. Found a lot of information that helped me narrow my choices. I mostly use my bike to go to work (10km one way). But I also want to be able do go on gravel roads with my family and a little bit of wood trails. I had a mountain bike with a BionX system but it failed me (was really old). Even if I don't really need it, I want to try a fat bike for the sheer fun of it. So I narrowed it to the Yukon 750 limited and the ET.Cycle T1000. If I buy the Yukon, I will get the extra strong battery (19.5 Ah). The price difference between the two models is 100$ (which is not quite a big difference).

I would tend to go with the Yukon since it is an all canadian bike compared to the ET.Cycle from Leon cycle which is German. One thing that worries me is, even if Volt is a good company, they seem to be a little bit overwhelmed a the present time and that could lead to quality and support problem. On the other hand, since the T1000 is quite new, I couldn't get any reviews about it. Any thoughts to help me?

Thanks a lot

Hi. New here. Found a lot of information that helped me narrow my choices. I mostly use my bike to go to work (10km one way). But I also want to be able do go on gravel roads with my family and a little bit of wood trails. I had a mountain bike with a BionX system but it failed me (was really old). Even if I don't really need it, I want to try a fat bike for the sheer fun of it. So I narrowed it to the Yukon 750 limited and the ET.Cycle T1000. If I buy the Yukon, I will get the extra strong battery (19.5 Ah). The price difference between the two models is 100$ (which is not quite a big difference).

I would tend to go with the Yukon since it is an all canadian bike compared to the ET.Cycle from Leon cycle which is German. One thing that worries me is, even if Volt is a good company, they seem to be a little bit overwhelmed a the present time and that could lead to quality and support problem. On the other hand, since the T1000 is quite new, I couldn't get any reviews about it. Any thoughts to help me?

Thanks a lot
I am also thinking ET or Yukon. I was set on ET but now am leaning towards the Yukon step thru...the tires are the knobby, better for off road trails and grass, mud etc...overall better traction.My current fat tire 20 inch is nobby tires and I love them

When I was looking for an e-bike last year I was leaning towards the Rize X, then their new line up came out and the prices went up and then you had to purchase two batteries if you wanted long range. To top that off you had to wait months on end to even get one and you could not even test ride one before you even purchased one.

So I went down and test rode a Yukon at there local warehouse and you could get them on the spot. I then went over to another bike shop and test rode the ET 1000 the same day. I liked the ET, liked the battery size, liked the ride, liked the size of the bike and the feel. So got an awesome deal on the price and bought that. Extremely happy with it.

Attachments

• 20211202_114800.jpg
    20211202_114800.jpg
    686.2 KB · Views: 377
  • 20211202_114823.jpg
    20211202_114823.jpg
    700.1 KB · Views: 332
Last edited:
When I was looking for an e-bike last year I was leaning towards the Rize X, then their new line up came out and the prices went up and then you had to purchase two batteries if you wanted long range. To top that off you had to wait months on end to even get one and you could not even test ride one before you even purchased one.

So I went down and test rode a Yukon at there local warehouse and you could get them on the spot. I then went over to another bike shop and test rode the ET 1000 the same day. I liked the ET, liked the battery size, liked the ride, liked the size of the bike and the feel. So got an awesome deal on the price and bought that. Extremely happy with it.
A very smart and sleek looking machine you have.

Thanks a lot
I would get the T1000.Ekruise is in my city and are the service center for ET cycle.The service is excellent My Yukon is a 2020 has 5500 kms and works great.I love it.The service however is another story.The ambassador program is a ripoff!You can leave emails for months regarding the credit system ,you will be simply ignored .The first year I had it I broke my rear tail light.I emailed them about it and of course no reply.Three years later I'm still dont have a tail light.Need a part? Squeaky brakes? Have warranty work? They don't care!

Back