Voilamart 1000w kit upgraded to 1500w controller

Pw2000

Hello
I have the 1000w ebike kit on my mountain bike.

My batter is 48v and goes upto 39 amp so it would make enough watts for the 1500w controller.

I have purchased the 1500w controller off voilamart. My question is how to I wire it up to the 1000w kit. Is there any instructions any where?

I am pleased with the speed of the 1000w kit . the fastest I have been on a straight was 35mph but that was just once. Well I left the battery on charge for 2 days and forgot to turn it off that's when it did 35mph on the flat. I mainly get around 28mph to 33mph on the flat depending on wind and surface but I would like to not lose as much speed on gradients with the 1500w controller.

Can someone point me in the right direction please?
Thanks

go on Amazon, search Voilamart 26in 1500watt Motor, to the Left of the motor are some Picture thumbnails, click on the bottom pic i believe, this will show you the 1500watt controller with all the wires labeled so you know where to plug them in
Edit:
1607401568812.png

Thanks for the message. Do you know if the wire connectors are the same when attaching the 1500w controller to the wires on the 1000w ki?
If different how do I get around this please
Thanks

Hey, I have the same setup as you with my Voilamart 1000w motor. Were you able to mate their 1500w controller with it?
Are the connections the same? If not, what mods did you do? Thanks,

Hey, I have the same setup as you with my Voilamart 1000w motor. Were you able to mate their 1500w controller with it?
Are the connections the same? If not, what mods did you do? Thanks,
Hi I have taken mine to repairman. I will let you know if he's successful. I think the motor would take the extra 300watts and higher amps and it would have more torque and acceleration with more watts but the overall speed on the 48v battery would not increase. I would have to get bigger battery to increase speed and cool the engine. With the 1500w controller on I would think instead of getting 15 to 20 miles I would get around 9 to 14 as alit more are going to be burned. But my commute 8 miles so I can recharge the battery to 80% in 3 hours. I have just about enough juice to get home on 80% battery charge. The last 20% takes ages to charge. I will update when I get it back and tell you how it performs

Hi I have taken mine to repairman. I will let you know if he's successful. I think the motor would take the extra 300watts and higher amps and it would have more torque and acceleration with more watts but the overall speed on the 48v battery would not increase. I would have to get bigger battery to increase speed and cool the engine. With the 1500w controller on I would think instead of getting 15 to 20 miles I would get around 9 to 14 as alit more are going to be burned. But my commute 8 miles so I can recharge the battery to 80% in 3 hours. I have just about enough juice to get home on 80% battery charge. The last 20% takes ages to charge. I will update when I get it back and tell you how it performs
The connections for the some of them are different on the controller .I will send photo when it's finished so you can see how the 1500w controller is mated to the 1000w kit

At the moment on the flat I get around 30mph but on hills and wind it slows down to 25mph to 27mph on average

Whats that smell?( hard to describe that funny feeling when the motor toasts) some Folks may be better served with an Escooter or cycle, bicycles get rather shakey at higher speeds, "Its up to builder how fast to make build"( paraphrase from Hallomotor site( you can actually go pretty fast with their stuff)
Please do not be offended, it seems a lot of people are trying to create a cheap ecycle or moped and a lot of the bike trails are starting to reflect this( you cannot pull anything over on the VA"general assembly or its minions) "Its a free country, till its not".(paraphrase) please be careful out there a big difference between a 30 mph crash or deer collision vs a 15 mph one.

Last edited:
Yes km
Whats that smell?( hard to describe that funny feeling when the motor toasts) some Folks may be better served with an Escooter or cycle, bicycles get rather shakey at higher speeds, "Its up to builder how fast to make build"( paraphrase from Hallomotor site( you can actually go pretty fast with their stuff)
Please do not be offended, it seems a lot of people are trying to create a cheap ecycle or moped and a lot of the bike trails are starting to reflect this( you cannot pull anything over on the VA"general assembly or its minions) "Its a free country, till its not".(paraphrase) please be careful out there a big difference between a 30 mph crash or deer collision vs a 15 mph one.
I got my bike back and the repairman has updated my 1000w controller with a 1500w controller.

I have a 48v battery 12 ah.

I am going to post a video.

I am pleased with it.

Back