Video piece on WW

This is cool. What bike is the green one on the thumbnail?

Great to get a somewhat under the hood look into a great company. Nay sayers be damned. You guys got it going!

Congrats @pushkar and @ebike_enthusiast

May I suggest riding the bikes too, not just building them. They are fantastic! 😂🤣🤣🤣😇
JK. Great job.

btw, is the last name right? Seems they are missing a vowel. ?

Sounds like bikes from Watt Wagons must be pedaled now, apparently no longer have throttle.
I picked up on that too.
When I first saw the thumbnail I thought it might be my build, but then saw it was not a hydra frame.
Then I went through the shop video frame by frame trying to catch a glimpse - I think maybe I'm excited about the new bike, just maybe.

I saw this on LinkedIn. What was interesting was that @pushkar hashtagged a couple of different bikes, Hydra, Helios and Leo. Hydra we all know about, Helios I'm painfully aware of, but Leo was a new one and I'm not sure what it is.

I saw this on LinkedIn. What was interesting was that @pushkar hashtagged a couple of different bikes, Hydra, Helios and Leo. Hydra we all know about, Helios I'm painfully aware of, but Leo was a new one and I'm not sure what it is.
Special build for Law Enforcement Officers, built in loud speaker, lights, tasers, net guns, etc.

I picked up on that too.
When I first saw the thumbnail I thought it might be my build, but then saw it was not a hydra frame.
Then I went through the shop video frame by frame trying to catch a glimpse - I think maybe I'm excited about the new bike, just maybe.
What new bike are you referring to?
Does WW have something new for 2022?

The redesign of Helios will supposedly be available in 2022. I am not aware of any other bikes other than the Atom which is currently on their website. They may be producing a custom bike for a third party but it won't be a watt wagons branded bike.

I have a suspicion that’s an M600 bike. I had a conversation with Pushkar months ago that he was bringing in one bike for testing but didn’t have very high hopes. There are also controller issues. He was trying to make a bike with a lower and more centered weight distribution. I have the first one reserved already if the project ever happens so don’t try to jump in front of me.😘 I think that was a Dengfu E05

Attachments

• 9223FEA4-424E-479E-A852-C2BFEA827A82.png
    9223FEA4-424E-479E-A852-C2BFEA827A82.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 193
Mine were between 6 and 7 months.
when they got here I ordered another. The best money I ever spent

Last edited:
Back